Reviews for Pretense
g chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
when will you updated the next chapter?
reader chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
more more more
Mina chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Yay, new chapter! I like you. Go out with me?
Mina chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Aw cutie... I thought that was an update. Please refrain from putting ANs instead of an actual story, that's both rude for your readers and not allowed. You could have edited your first chapter to write it, or just said it in your profile.

I can understand your frustration, though. Don't let anonymous get to you, keep cool. Plus, it looks like most of those reviews have been written by the same person, so that's just a bad case of stalking.

Anyway, IS YOUR COMPUTER DEAD OR SOMETHING? WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING A SEQUEL? Geez ;)
reader chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
explain one thing to me:WHY IN THE WORLD HAVENT CONTINUED THE STORY?I mean do you want a certain amount of review before or is your computer broken?
1122 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very interesting
luckyluke chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
when are you going to make that secquel?Your are an amazing writer.I mean this story was great.I need to find out what disaster is going to be
digimon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Greatest fic wait for more
007 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved it
daisukeforever chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Why wont you make a seqcuel to pretense?Its such a good been waitng for months after finding out the stop torturing me.I need to find out what happens next.
gogo1234 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
When or you going to make that make a that soon.
joe1000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I LOVED the best fic make a sequel.
taichikamiya chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really think you should make a was a great its rude not to end a story.
karioke chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You need to write a just have to!One sugestion:made mimi move back to odaiba.

Please make a ,please,please.
kata chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
youre a good writer and the idea is and Matt never seemed to be a real couple just wasnt any spark