Reviews for A Little Red Ball
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That is so fucking adorable! I can so see themdoing that!
Prussian chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved this!
InactiveMe chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Adorable idea and hopeful more to come, Ja?
iholic chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hi there I've already reviewed last time so ff won't let me review again so I logged out and review again:/ So you got two reviews from the same person and the reason for the double review: here's a fanart for this awesome fic: art/What-divides-us-330771852 )
Defiant Souldier chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so cute! You should put more up like right now, please.
thegreencarousel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is a really sweet story, do you mind telling me the original story from your teacher? Or will there be more of this?)
Diamone chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love the start. I read the summary on your profile and I thought that was so interesting. I think I saw a movie that had this concept once.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love it! Are you going to continue this?
ItalianLifestyle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
alsdkfja;w dfklja;io So. Freaking. Cute! Gah! I think I just got diabetes from the cuteness.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ohhh, that's so sweet! :)

I really liked it .
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
XD I absolutly love how you have it in german. (and from what I can tell, typo-free german!~)

This seems so interesting, as a one-shot, or a contiuation.

If you continue this, I'll definetly read it. :)
Robias chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Why, yes, that certainly served as the happy pill of the day. Very sweet, and with a nice flow to it. I like how you worked with the world and politics seen through the eyes of a child. Thanks for a nice read!
bereweillschmidt chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aww! such a beautiful story :) keep it like that! there's going to be more, right? :D
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
oh its a really sweet bad this could never posibly happen in reality...

cause even so it was called the german reallity it was a wall with over 50m of a death zone and a second wall

west/ Wall/ death zone /Wall/ East

nevertheless...cute ...
MoonlitMelody chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is cool! Not even a giant wall can contain the awesomeness that is Gilbert (and Ludwig)! :D I think I shall alert this just because it sounds really sweet. -

BTW, this is the first fic where the dialog between the two is actually German. Nice touch. -b Also made me realize that German is eerily similar to English. (Of course, this is to be expected as English is basically a blend of Anglo-Saxon (aka Germanic languages) and French. So Francis and Germania taught Arthur how to talk! XD )