Reviews for That Blasted Hat!
Sadiera Manx chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Too funny, although I'm sure Kimmuriel will have his revenge :P
artemis89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ok I just stopped laughing...and I read this fic AN HOUR AGO! My stomach hurt!

Most crazy, yet funniest thing I've ever read, man!
Yulandia chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
omg! Poor Kimmuriel! LOL scarred for life. ooo poor thing! Unless he secretly likes Artemis and Jarlaxle knows it!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh, wow. Don't treat Kimmuriel like that! And the only thing missing was an eye twitch
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
LOL! Trauma to his lieutenant, indeed!

The assassin did well to hide most of his fear. Most, but not all. A small sliver had escaped onto his face and the mercenary, observant as ever, instantly picked up on it and continued his dramatic overture.

***end quote

BWAAHAAHAAA! I like your view of their relationship. A wonderful observation!

A fun story. Good writing, good imagination, and very humorous! I feel like a fly on the wall...
san-san chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMG! LOLZ! Poor Kimmuriel! :( He problby had to take a bath after that.

Jarlaxle better think of something suitable to help Kimmuriel regain his dignity.. or perhaps Kimmuriel will *cough* accidently hand over the wrong potion to Jarlaxle.. the one with the laxative/gassy effects.
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Kimmuriel is undoubtedly scarred for life. That poor drow! What did he ever do to you? Although, that would be funny as all get out. I must give you props on this!
Audrey chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I was laughing so hard through most of that! Damn, I'm glad you had writer's block! Very nicely written and wonderfully funny!
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i love it!
hakatri chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I probably shouldn't approve of you torturing my favourite drow like that, but it did make me laugh :) Now I just hope Jarlaxle did his best to make it up to him.