Reviews for Movie Time
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/20
BWAHAHAHA!

I didn't know there even was an F.F. movie...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/23
Utterly hilarious. Thanks for this!
IronWolfe chapter 1 . 2/19
Bwahahaha! ROFL.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
The crack. Oh, gods, the CRACK XDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Advent Children was good as a movie, but as a connection to the games, :P A better introduction to that universe would have been some of the fan fiction. I would love to see you do a story where they read some of your stories and analyze them.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I was laughing so much. Thanks!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Hilarious
KittenFair chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This is hilarious! I can't believe I've never read it before, very well done. *applauds* I really enjoyed it.
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
So... this takes place in the first thirty seconds of the movie?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was such an Epic fanfic, I loved all of Zack's reactions they were so damn funny XD
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Cute, and funny, especially as Advent Children was how my friends introduced FFVII to me :)
although, I wish people would research medical depression before writting cloud off as angsting over nothing. (I suffer from depression myself, Cloud exhibits several symptoms I experience.)
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was a fun fic to read and I laughed at poor Cloud being cuddled and protected to the point of smothering by Zack. Ja.
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It'd be cool if you did a sequel for Advent Children Complete. Or just a mini bonus chapter where they react to the extra footage.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh my gawd. I don't remember the last time I had laughed this hard while reading. Well, there was one other fic I read today where Cloud and Seph were playing go fish, but other then that, nothing. This was awesome and the funniest moments had to be Zack spazzing out. My favorite part? When Zack saw Cloud get shot and tried to keep the one sitting next to him from leaving. xD
Cloud: "A little help here?!"
Seph: "...Nope."

Totally epic.
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Actually the movie was my first real taste of FFVII aside from Kingdom Hearts cameos, and it got me hooked. Though I admit I didn't know what was going on half the time, but I still liked it.