Reviews for New Beginnings
MAURA UK chapter 14 . 10/10
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER, SO TENDER ,SO,,,POWERFUL,,,SO VISUAL.. WRITTEN.
MAURA UK chapter 4 . 10/10
YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY,,,,,ITS BEAUTIFUL,,,ITS HOW I IMAGIN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR SARA AND GRISSOM...
MAURA UK chapter 2 . 10/10
IM LOVING THIS STORY, ITS SO VISUAL,,GREAT TENSION, PASSION,, WOW,,CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS..
MAURA UK chapter 41 . 5/1
WHAT A GREAT FUN STORY, IT HAS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH, THANKS FOR ALL THE GRAPHIC PICTURES THEY BRING SUCH GOOD MEMORIES, LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE YOUR GSR STORIES, I LOVED CSI VEGUS AND MISS IT ALOT, BUT I WATCH ALL THE RERUNS EVERY DAY THEY ARE LIKE OLD FRIENDS, A GREAT TEAM OF ACTORS AND A WONDERFUL TEAM OF BACKUP WORKERS. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH GOOD STORIES, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. PEACE ...OH YES JORJA FOX IS A TREE HUGGER AS AM I ,, ITS GREAT TO HUG A TREE,,,,,HUG A FRIEND AND LOVE OUR PLANET.
maura uk chapter 36 . 5/1
what a great fun chapter, you created a wonderful picture of the girls first night, i laugh so much at the thought of those girls,,,,and poor Griss knowing what teen aged girls are like,, great fun chapter SO VISUAL,,,,,,
MAURA UK chapter 33 . 4/30
BEATIFULL CHAPTER, BEAUTIFULLY WRITEN,
MAURA UK chapter 26 . 4/30
WHAT A LOVELY CHAPTER, I LIKE THIS GRISSOM, BUT I LOVE THE OLDER GRISSOM MORE. SUCH A WELL WRITEN CHAPTER,,REALLY VISUAL AND GRPHIC. A GREAT SECENE AT THE RESTURANT.
maura uk chapter 23 . 4/30
what an eye opening chapter, wow WOW POOR SARA AND GRISS, I DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE EVER PLAYED THAT GAME,,
maura uk chapter 21 . 4/30
great chapter,visual and sara mothers speach to grissom was strong and warning...
maura uk chapter 14 . 4/30
wonderful chapter,beautiful,,,secene, just love sara and grissom.
maura uk chapter 12 . 4/30
lovely chapter, well writen, visual and fun.
maura uk chapter 11 . 4/30
poor grissom, is he going to survive this day, great fun chapter,love it i laught so much.
maura uk chapter 10 . 4/30
what a great picture teen girls and grissom oh my, poor man didnt have a chance. just great, great chapter,
MAURA UK chapter 9 . 4/29
LOVELY CHAPTER..
maura uk chapter 7 . 4/29
WHAT A SECENE YOU CREATED JUST OH SARA ,,,,,BE CAREFUL,,,,HESSSS...VERY DANGEROUS..