Reviews for Madness Explained?
QuirkDemon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
plz tell me you're planning on continuing this
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Seems cool so far. R u ever gonna add to this?
angel897 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
liked it intresting start
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Lol this is going to be interesting what villains are going to show up maybe three Bounty HUNTERS? Two men and red haired witch from darthmor Keep up the good work
Lifeofstarwars chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
that was cool...i would have never thought star wars could be connected to twilight!
XlaraC chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Interesting story, please update it soon.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Some people have flamed you for writing this, they are very wrong. I love this story :D In fact, i'd wager that you blend the two very different franchises perfectly. I can't wait to see how this thing unfolds.

I love how they spot early on that Bella is a shield. I love the analgoy of her as a force sensitive rock. Poor Girl never was that bright.

And utterly awsome cafeteria scene. You have written this very well.

Master of the boot
ImpatientSnake chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
If you have any legitimate form of respect for Star Wars you'll remove this abomination from . Twilight doesn't even deserve to be under the same roof as a Star Wars novel or movie let alone mentioned in the same sentence.

If you've got a problem with it, I really don't give a shit.
Lord of The A.U. FanFiction chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love it, update soon!
Beccann chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This has a very good story line... it follows both of the stories very well. Please keep going.
KFF chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
All I can say is, Star Wars and Twilight? NOT a good mix no matter how well you write.
Holly-SA-Cullen chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I finally got to read it! And it was...BRILLIANT! I know NOTHING about starwars but yet I understand it! Please write more...! Very Clever
thexwingpilot chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
WOW! I have to say that was very...strange, But it was a good strange! I loved it. I may not know much about Twilight but a Star Wars-Twilight crossover was a REALLY good idea! Can't wait for more! :)(: