Reviews for A Cullen Family Christmas Carol
kakashifan-0001 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Interesting story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
MyriadProBold chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope you update soon.
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I hope Edward gets to explain his rude behavior, although I'm glad Bella called him on it.
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I wonder why Edward had a stick up his butt.
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Yep, edward is hot.
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I can't believe they are all bagging on Edward so bad. I can't wait to see him when they get to London.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Charades with them definitely seems like a fun time. :D

Its a good thing Bella remembered earplugs and will be able to sleep with those two couples going at it. Edward and Bella will be the only ones in the house not getting lucky tonight.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Okay, Edward's anger does make some sense since he thought Bella was spying on him. It seems like Edward is trying to make up for it though and now its Bella's turn to cool off a little.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Edward was pretty mean. I know that I'm cranky early in the morning, but that was just ridiculous. :/

Its nice to sit late at night with some hot cocoa and a good book or television. :D
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
At least Edward was there to catch her before she knocked herself out with the floor.

It must have been quite a few years since Emmett and Alice last saw Edward since his description did a complete 180.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
At least Bella only had to sit in coach for part of the trip, and its a good thing that Rose threatened little Bobby.

Poor Edward, he's the loser cousin no one wants to hang out with. :(

That was nice of Carlisle to upgrade Bella's ticket. Now she won't have to spend the plane ride alone.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Poor Bella. :(

Hopefully their break from school will allow her to get over James.
YankeeDiva chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Ah the E vs B battle should be cool watching these two but heads lol.

Excellent chapter!
Ri40 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
come on they need to make up.

she need to forgive him.
Ri40 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
yes he is a horrible host.

but i still love him.