Reviews for First Time
fankh28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
cool story, I love the movie Gypsy 83, write more stories
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story!

I loved Gypsy 83 and fell in love with characters quickly- they're just so interesting! :)

Nice take on the little love thing between Gypsy and (sadly, it's been years so I can't remember his name.) the goth kid.
UndoneChaos chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I just saw this movie. LOVED IT SO MUCH, yes I will admit to loving something. *gasp!* This fucking movie needs more fan fiction! I swear...

ANYWAY, liked this! And omg I love Clive sooooo much. Again with the love thing! I must be drunk.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I am so glad that a Gypsy 83 fanfiction exists. I'm even happier that it's a really good one.
cupcakexheartagramsxdraco chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I literally just watched this movie and fell desperately in love with it. This fic is fantastic! You really captured Clive's voice well. *faves* :D
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I was really nervous about reading any Gypsy 83 fanfics, cos I wasn't sure if they'd be able to live up to the film, but this really did. I love how you handled his thought process throughout that scene, and the references back to previous scenes are fantastic :)
Rayelynn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. This is fuckin amazing. No lie. I just watched Gypsy 83 with a friend of mine, cuz it's his favorite movie, and I fell in love with it too. This fic is awesome. Clive is so cute I just wanna snuggle him..ok enough of that..lol. Great job.