Reviews for If You Could Save Them
goldenhair chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow. I absolutely loved this. It was short but you captured Edward's inner turmoil perfectly. I miss in-character Edward... There aren't many of those lately...

Anyway, thank you for a lovely read!

xo, goldenhair
kitten007 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010

that was really good.

sad, that she died in the end, but shoot, that is quite the dilemma. i do like Alice in this though... the 90's fashion was SUCH an improvement. and mobile phones. what would i do without mine? oh yes, figure out how to use payphones in australia. lol.

anyways. that was very interesting. i liked the internal struggle with Edward, trying to figure out what to do, and feeling so helpless in that, knowing there was "something" he could do.. but couldn't.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That is-really good! Amazing! GREAT!
LBelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Too bad this is a one-shot. I hope you continue it. You can make this a great story.
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Poor Sara :( and poor Edward for having to have seen that and not being able to do anything
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Poor Edward. :(

It never even crossed my mind that he would still be aware when this stuff happens and he would feel powerless to stop it. :(
dellatwi chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Humm I always wondered what it was like hearing murderers thoughts after he stops killing humans that would be so damn depressing great one shot I loved it
Lena chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Heartbreaking. Loved it.
Aurabee chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
So interesting to see this side of Edward's life - well done.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Edward could have taken the law into his own hands. He could have killed the man without draining him. Knowing the way he is usually written it is OOC for him not to have helped her/them. Even if he just followed the man until he had proof or found proof to have him arrested. A very thought provoking story! :)
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow. Powerful stuff. Poor Edward ... I think you captured how he useless he felt, knowing things but not being able to do anything about them. Well done.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Woah. Deep. and completely realistic. Woah.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, something to chew on for a while...
Bekanz chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved that. It's nice to see how hard it would have been for him to change his way of life from killing murders, rapists etc. Nobody really goes into it ay, so thanks and great writing!
alisa231 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is a scenario I've often wondered about too and I think you did a very nice job with it. The bitter tone suited pre-Twilight Edward to a T. Esme's line about him being 'beautiful but melancholy' was also great. That being said, the ending was what made the piece stand out to me. I like that nothing got resolved -the despair at the end was palpable. Thank you. :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »