Reviews for If You Could Save Them
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I've always wondered about this. I know I should feel bad about it, but Edward killing all those bad guys during his rebellious period didn't bug me as much as it should have. I understand the whole "playing God" aspect to it, but it saved lives. Letting people die or be hurt when you know you could save them is a responsibility I could never handle. I like how you wrote Edward's feeling on it. That he isn't as helpless as humans.

Ah, moral dilemmas.

On a side note, I really like your profile picture. That image is from one of my favorite scenes, and I really wish Zuko would have said that :)
kagome1995 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
keep going its good
naelany chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
oh poor Edward...that's one part not often touched on, but it's so telling of his character. Can't wait to see where you take this
BeccaRayna chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That is a really poingant story. A really intriging idea.

Thank you for sort of cheering me up on a bad day. :D

Rebecca.
noamg chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
It fits so well into the character of Edward, well done.
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Edward shouldve killed him. but it was really good written
edmom chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
such a conflict what are we to do when we know real monsters are there do we become a monster ourselves to stop them is all life truly worth saving sometimes i just don't know
cvds chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Loved it:) Very well written.
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw poor edward! so sad poor sara, stupid disgusting rapist
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Really good, I loved the idea and it was orginal and amazingly written.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great oneshot. It really flowed together nicely.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Sh*t! I feel Edward's guilt and pain. I hate to go all spiderman on you and quote what Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker but that sh*t is true! Okay I won't but man Edward tried the right thing but the results were crap. I wish he would track him down and tie the dude up and leave in him in the woods on a high branch. Just me I think rapists and molesters deserve nothing short of death. I loved the story it's a different peak into their lives pre-twilight. I likes it!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3