Reviews for Kismet
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
isnt snow in september in chicago impossible? its the hottest month or can be if august wasnt.
and is tristan ever showing up or am i fooled? and is he to be a major character?
bookworm14 chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
what the hell?
TL22 chapter 52 . 2/11/2014
I have to say I like the alternate ending better. Well written and a pleasure to read.
Jeremy Shane chapter 52 . 2/4/2014
Super Mega Story

Pleasse update A Different Sort Of Rebel, i'll stop asking you when update it, i'm tired of waiting.
TL22 chapter 51 . 1/8/2014
I have to say this was a good story well written and held my attention for 51 chapters. I wish the ending was different, but it's your story so your ending, well done.
Jeremy Shane chapter 51 . 1/8/2014
Groovy Story

When are you ever gonna update a different sort of rebel, im getting tired of waiting, i want to read it, i've reread it aleast 50 times of the past 12 months & i want a new chapter dang it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 50 . 10/7/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
CharmedOpal chapter 2 . 10/7/2013

The music/curly blonde hair/sea-green eyes.

Yes, my fellow OTH fan! (:
Guest chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
Whew... Had me thinking he was going to choose Andy! But I am interested to read the alternate ending to see how you change it up. I'm usually only a Rogan or Trory fan but I have to say I have enjoyed this.
Slovesemmett chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
Yay! Happy nudist ending! I love it. Great work as usual Migs. Your inspiration may get me to finish my Nudist story yet.
Slovesemmett chapter 49 . 10/4/2013
You're dangling Huntzberger out there? That's just mean! You know I love Logan. Alas, since i know how much you HATE Logan, I look forward to Marty swooping in to kick his ass.
Great work as usual!
Jeremy Shane chapter 49 . 10/4/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
MrsD831 chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
Oh no! I can't believe he didn't show. I really want to know if he decided to go back to Andy or what happened that he didn't go to the wedding? And I so didn't see the whole Logan thing! Look out Marty!
musiclovesoul chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
Wow really good I just knew at the end Rory was dreaming. Can't wait for more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 48 . 10/1/2013