Reviews for A Night of Firsts
charbronte chapter 1 . 10/18
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
That was fantastic! I loved the alternating points of view. It allowed us to learn she wasn't a hooker in that club. That she never did this before. It was always just the dances and no touching of her allowed. Great way to make money and there are a lot of women that out themselves through school doing what Bella does. Loved Edward being shy and inexperienced. Loved that she took him home. Even loved that he was taking her to the wedding that night. Yay!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Can't believe I didn't leave you any love for Edward's sweet ass the first time I read this LOL! Watchin' an inexperienced Edward come into his own is a huge turn-on, as I'm sure it was for Bella *wooeeee!*
twirob chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
awesome o/s thanks for sharing ;D
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oooooooo...Niiiiiiiiiiice ;-)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
It's very good, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Mattlukejessharrybo chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Really enjoyed your story looking forward to reading more of your work
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ohhh. That will be fun to explain at the wedding! Lol. You go edward!
shecater chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Loved it !
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awwww
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Love this! Amazing writing, especially for a first, but then, all of your writing is wonderful! I hope you do decide to write more of these two! Such sweet characters.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ohhh that was so good. i love shy innocent yet sexy edward. i really don't like the manwhoring edwards..but most stories have that one. it's nice to see the virgin edward get his first night of experiencing wonderful sex...lol. loved this!
chasinge chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh Edward, always such a quick learner! Thanks for the sweet story. :)
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I liked it. I really liked shy, inexperienced Edward. So sweet!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013