Reviews for A Night of Firsts
toocute24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow! That was great! I loved that Bella was so compassionate with Edward and didn't judge him because he'd never been with a woman before. Most women I think would laugh in his face. As much as I loved the lemons, I think I liked the story line more!

Thanks so much for sharing it!
stephsmith chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This one shot was great and I can't wait to start the full story version.
Cared chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Edward and Bella are so sweet together despite how they met.

I would love to read more about them.
Elvire23 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I loved the one shot, will read the full story.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love love loved this story! Edward was so sweet. I can't wait to read the follow up! Btw, I came over from Inside Man.
wildboutdacats chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
She's going to the wedding, I can't help but to find that humorous. Emmett may lose his dick afterall.
PunkBettie chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
You are now mg favorite author
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I loved it so good and damn hot thank you
ChaoticDna chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Innocent, shy Edward was adorable. It's differnt from others I've read and I really enjoyed it. Thank you
ickaren chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yeah, go Edward and Bella! So terribly tender and sweet, even though it started in a strip club...
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, this was so fun and funny and just awesome. i can't believe this was your first story! It's so easy to read, hilarious, with clever, real dialogue and easy-to-love characters. Bravo! This was amazing and a great read. Now i'm off to check out the continuation!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG this is amazing...loved it!
mamato chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved it! Nothing is more endearing to my heart than virgin Edward. He was so sweet and shy, and I love that he waited for Bella, without even knowing it. In my mind, they lived happily ever after!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*giggles* Oh my god, that was so cute! :D I really can't wait for the next chapter on the expanded story. Do you know when you'll update it next?
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love love love this one shot. Bella is fucking hot in this. ;)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »