Reviews for A Night of Firsts
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG this is amazing...loved it!
mamato chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved it! Nothing is more endearing to my heart than virgin Edward. He was so sweet and shy, and I love that he waited for Bella, without even knowing it. In my mind, they lived happily ever after!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*giggles* Oh my god, that was so cute! :D I really can't wait for the next chapter on the expanded story. Do you know when you'll update it next?
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love love love this one shot. Bella is fucking hot in this. ;)
sparkly.puppy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
so good
Emc3015 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love the connection between E & B. This has great potential and should be expanded.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
SWEET AND INNOCENT FIRST TIME. WELL DONE!
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it, the role reversal if shy Edward and confident Bella was really good. Thanks for the great writing.
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi! I just found this story thanks to your interview with theladyingrey.

I am quite intrigued as you said you were thinking about continuing it. The premisse is quite interesting. I wonder how Edward who's so unsure of himself will handle Bella's stripping job, especially after what she did to *him* in the middle of the club. He will need some faith.

I have put you on alert, looking forward to it!

And perhaps see you soon meanwhile: I'll review whatever I read from you :)

Love from France,

PS: I'm not native, what's a palooza?
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
holy moly! that was...*ahem*...yeah. i'm always happy for Bella and Edward when things work out in their favor. great story. thanks!
ginab chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG! Absolutely Amazing! BEST freaking one shot EVER! So different than others. LOVE it! I expected an inexperienced Edward to be corny or lame, and he was HOTTER than ever! Whoohoo!

Great job! I cant wait for the whole story!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee
jasminefksu chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved the details and the plot. Good job!
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It was really sweet :) i liked it a lot
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love love loved it :-)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I am such a sucker for a good inexperienced Edward story. Everything about this was lovely. The real girl behind the lap dancer. The boy who was almost too ashamed to even accept a lap dance. His losing battle for control when she finally touched him. Well done, sweetie.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »