Reviews for A Night of Firsts
sparkly.puppy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
so good
Emc3015 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love the connection between E & B. This has great potential and should be expanded.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
SWEET AND INNOCENT FIRST TIME. WELL DONE!
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it, the role reversal if shy Edward and confident Bella was really good. Thanks for the great writing.
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi! I just found this story thanks to your interview with theladyingrey.

I am quite intrigued as you said you were thinking about continuing it. The premisse is quite interesting. I wonder how Edward who's so unsure of himself will handle Bella's stripping job, especially after what she did to *him* in the middle of the club. He will need some faith.

I have put you on alert, looking forward to it!

And perhaps see you soon meanwhile: I'll review whatever I read from you :)

Love from France,

PS: I'm not native, what's a palooza?
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
holy moly! that was...*ahem*...yeah. i'm always happy for Bella and Edward when things work out in their favor. great story. thanks!
ginab chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG! Absolutely Amazing! BEST freaking one shot EVER! So different than others. LOVE it! I expected an inexperienced Edward to be corny or lame, and he was HOTTER than ever! Whoohoo!

Great job! I cant wait for the whole story!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee
jasminefksu chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved the details and the plot. Good job!
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It was really sweet :) i liked it a lot
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love love loved it :-)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I am such a sucker for a good inexperienced Edward story. Everything about this was lovely. The real girl behind the lap dancer. The boy who was almost too ashamed to even accept a lap dance. His losing battle for control when she finally touched him. Well done, sweetie.
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
lovely. ;) I wouldn't mind seeing Edward explore his sexuality further. ;)
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was a good story!
nightline chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Just amazing. Shy, awkward Edward is the cutest :-) And Bella was just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing this story, I loved it!
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Omg so sexy and hot I'm so in love with this story I didn't read the authors note and I'm so pissed off I thought it was a whole story then I found out it's a one- shot and now I'm craving for more plz plz plz add more chapters I'm begging u add more.

Congrats on an awesome story and hopefully more chaps in the future.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »