Reviews for A Night of Firsts
Twiheart9609 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the story! It was amazing.. and hot ;)

I love the adaptation of the characters and everything.. it was really well-written as well.. awesome :)
TexasKatherine chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
THAT WAS YOUR FIRST STORY? Holy shit, that was awesome! I saw this rec'd on Robmusement today & scurried over to read. You HAVE to write more. I don't think I've ever used so many caps & exclamation points in a review before. That was crazy hot. Your writing is great & you actually made Edward's first time realistic. I need you to write more of this immediately, if not sooner. Thank you for sharing this! (Again with the exclamation points)
urmistaken chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
"I didn't think it was amateur night, or any men on the lineup for that matter." and "If they came back with a dude to give me a lap dance someone was going to die." LOL

I adored sweet, shy Edward and Bella was great. That lap dance scene was hawt!

I loved this story! Great job.
pascal1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love sweet innocent Edward here. It's a nice change from the playboy type in other stories.
clandestinelove chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, this is so cute! I enjoyed reading it. I did wish though that there were more smuts, but just the same, I loved it!
Twink423 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Yay! E got his cherry popped finally! And it's ok that he was pretty much a twompump chump, get it out of the way and then get back to lovin up on B some more. She was so sweet to him too and he got the girl. Sometimes the nice guys don't finish last. Great job on you first story girlie. Looking toward to reading more stuff! 3 ya! :)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Gah! That is like my fave Edward ever. I love a shy, awkward, virgin E. He is so endearing to not just Bella. I hope he does go talk to her before he leaves and maybe they go home together and B can pop his cherry! ;) great job on your first post, way more creative than me I'm sure and very entertaining. Can't wait to see the conclusion for these two kids.
BadlyBitten chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Smexy hot times!

This was a great Edward. So cute and honest - very hot.

I liked the Bella as well...she was more of the teacher instead of the student.

Very nice lady!

K
witchykitty1313 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Well done! Too bad this is only a two-shot.
apolloandbaby chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
score! super job, my dear. i am a fan ;o)
apolloandbaby chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
virginward ftw! great job!
twilight1234EdwardandJacob chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Love it
LondonGoth chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Just found your story and I had to tell you it was brilliant! Really, truly wonderful. What you did with this 'Two shot' was something not even some full length stories can do! I think sweet, unsure Edward is a welcome change from cocky/player Edward ;) I really loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
07611s chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love the story, can you please make this story longer. I really liked the nervous edward he was cute!
acw1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010