Reviews for My Boys
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 4/17
Great story, thanks for sharing
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I love the atmosphere of this fic. Haruhi is a bit OOC, but I actually like this take on her character. You portrayed everyone's personality and feelings brilliantly. Really well written. And Kyoya's line in the end is pure gold!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
YESSSSSS I LOVE ITTTTTT WE NEED MORE OF THIS TYPE OF STORIES
Skidoogirl8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I really enjoyed this story! I laughed so hard! Thanks!
Darkside of the moonlight chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Pl
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I suppose you did warn that Haruhi would be a bit OOC, and you are quite right. When it comes to feelings she's even denser than Tamaki.

But Kyoya's line at the end there is PURE GOLD!
bluinary chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
the serial-killer-like feeling I got was definitely worth haruhi being a little ooc. to cute to poot.
Trigzl chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
That was cute. It's hard to explain how it made me feel, but it was peaceful and so well written that I lost myself in it for a minute. I love the atmosphere of the story and how you captured each host's personality and explained her feelings about Hikaru (because honestly I ship them so hard) but I understand they don't belong together. Anyway, great job.
-Trigzl
kk chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
tHat was nothing less than freaking amazing...
LucidKren chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I liked this. It was certainly not what I was expecting when I clicked on the story. Nice work!
Jinx craft chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
It's is FLUFFY!
Natsu chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That's such a Kyoya thing to say.
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lol, that was adorable! I love it!
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Cute : )
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
hahaha, a bit OOC but so worth tamaki's reaction! they're just so pretty together and tamaki's just precious! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »