Reviews for Perhaps
SaghBlue's chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Great story, can totally see this going further, really hope you update it again :D
Sawyer Fan chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I haven't checked the Brothers Grimm section for a while and glad I did!

You have such a way with words that keep you spellbound to the story. So glad you haven't given up on this and I hope you do finish. I feel this is what would have happened if a sequel had been made.
WillxAngelika chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
C'mon! You have to write! Please I really need this history, and more if you do WillxAngelika (please please please)
cissa chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
update update update!

thnks :P
MayukoSon chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
You are making me want to watch this movie again! I love where you are going with this as I am a huge sucker for angst, especially of the brotherly variety. Looking forward to more!
Sawyer Fan chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This is really sparking my interest! Very well written, and flows smoothly along.

I'm anxious to read more!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
And here I thought this fandom was dead :) Very well done. I can't believe no one's reviewed yet. I loved it. Very well written, and nothing to grate on my inner nitpicker's nerves, which is...well...I think I may have only encountered it once before, but it was too long ago to really remember. I really loved how you described the last moments of his life, complete with the last beats of his heart...it was all just so wonderfully put together. I would love to see it continued, but you ended it well so even if you don't I'd be satisfied...I would like to see more from you in this realm...there aren't very many on this fandom that are well written...not with just the brothers in it anyways...they're all slashy, and while it doesn't bother me too much, brocest is a little much, so this was a lovely breath of fresh air. Thank you for that! Hope to see more from you soon

Cat