Reviews for Manchester's Victims
Casmoiraitiel chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Never does me any good to "see"/"read" of Gibbs in a hospital bed. I think separating it into chapters would probably have lessened the "in your face" effect of the "medical drama" as someone mentioned in their reviews, but hey, it always makes for a gripping read. (And with Ziva's driving, it's a wonder she hasn't been in more wrecks anyway, lol!)
Ligeila chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*Speechless pause*

You almost managed to kill off all of them in different ways and still have a happy ending. Amazing. Ducky and Abby were left out thou XD, even Jimmy got his hand into a cast.

But truly a very good peace of work.

Cheers and Thank you!
sterno chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
ALL THE TURMOIL BUT IN THE END STILL THE TEAM YOU ROOT FOR! THANKS FOR WRITING THE SECOND STORY. ENJOYED BOTH. OH BY THE WAY THE FORD MUSTANG DID NOT COME OUT UNTIL 1964 NOT 57! MY DAD HAD A BEAUTIFUL BURNT ORANGE ONE WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. WHAT A DREAM CAR! THE MUSTANG-WHAT A COOL CAR NO WONDER TONY HAD ONE ON THE SHOW! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING!
Pam11 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story, loved the twist and turns, kept me guessing until the end if they were going to survive. Thanks!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
love it !
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Good sequel! I especially loved this line, from when Abby was talking to Gibbs about Tony: “He can walk into a broken room and pick up all the pieces and put it back together...” It was a beautiful line, and so true. Tony is just like that, and unfortuneately no one ever seems to realize it :(

But great story! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Jena Rink chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
this was great too. A little too much trauma crammed into a story, but Im a big fan of the dark and angsty so I loved it all the same. Again, loved the character interactions. I always miss these kind of backstories on NCIS, where we get to see more of the characters lives, even though we're always hinted that more is going on. :) Again, good job on this. Really, really great.

-jena
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow that was a great story! i absolutely loved it! i was a bit creeped out with the s-n-a-k-e thing (terrified of anything related to them should post a warning) lots of things going on with all of them and it was intense just glad they all came out of this crap alive. they all might have a long way to go with the ptsd but none of them are completely broken which is a good thing :) thank you for the wonderful story.
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i loved it! amazing part two! you have amazing stories!
samanthasgal chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Just now read this without reading the prequel to it and I've got to say that you had way too much going on here.

Jumping from medical crisis to crisis to crisis. Sometimes less is more. Perhaps you wanted to keep fans of every single character happy by giving each some drama to deal with but it really takes away from emotional impact when you jump from one to the other and then back again.

Everything also seemed quite rushed. Another side effect of having too much going on.

Seriously, pull back a little next time and narrow the main dramatic focus and fill it in with supporting elements. Don't try so hard to give each character their shining dramatic moment. The subtle intimate moments strike a better note than over the top medical drama for multiple characters.
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, you made them go through a hell of a lot. I'm glad they're all physically alright now. Will you write a sequel with them dealing with the emotional parts?

Happy writing!