Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Comic Critic chapter 35 . 5/28
How great was this! I especially enjoyed the way you made the Marauder practically run away at the mention if 'girl stuff'! Hilarious!
Snapefan1983 chapter 35 . 5/20
Please Whst happens BEFORE this and after chapter 34 ? Before what happens in chapter 35 happens?
Whst happens after this? Before what happens in chapter 35 happens?
Snapefan1983 chapter 35 . 5/20
What happened before this? After chapter 35 ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 31 . 5/20
What's the point in reading it now she won't have written about the future? Also if she cast the spell and Amelia didn't exist then how come her diary does exist ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 30 . 5/20
She went to the past to help SEVERUS but is leaving just because of an argument between her and lilly? How stupid !
Snapefan1983 chapter 29 . 5/20
If she cast the spell to make them forget will she forget too? Will she forget going into the past and loving SEVERUS?

DONT LEAVE THE PAST HERMIONE GRANGER AMELIA THEYME!
Snapefan1983 chapter 27 . 5/20
Is she leaving now?
Snapefan1983 chapter 27 . 5/20
If she gives the blood then then they will know that she isn't Amelia Thyme but hermione granger

Also if she sends in her diary from now then she can't add to it later and she not leaving yet! Why doesn't she do this letter sending time capsule thing when she is ready to leave ?

Professor Dumbledore had very kindly agreed to take Amelia to the Ministry so that she could organise to give them a sample of her blood. This way, they could find out who her father was. But first they had to collect forms. And Amelia also planned to hand over some letters and a diary, to be collected in the future by a certain Severus Snape…

The Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages was most accommodating—partly because they were in awe of Professor Dumbledore—and handed over every form that she would need without question. The headmaster saw Alastor Moody when they returned to the Atrium, and Amelia seized her chance.

"Sir, I've seen part of the Ministry, but I'd love to see the postal department," she said, looking up at Dumbledore. "Could I please have a look? I can come back and find you here."

"Of course, Miss Thyme," he said, waving her on. Amelia hurried off, and a few minutes later she was in a very short queue at the Ministry's post office.

"I'd like to make an unusual request," she told the teller when she arrived at the front.

"Indeed?" the man asked, tilting his head. "Please, go ahead."

"I'm playing a game—have you ever heard of a time capsule? Yes? Well, I'd like these letters to be sent to Severus Snape at various times. I've got a note attached to each envelope, and would like them to be sent to him on those days in the future."
Snapefan1983 chapter 25 . 5/20
So that's how lilly and SEVERUS never spoke again also then SEVERUS won't be protecting Harry then!?
Snapefan1983 chapter 25 . 5/20
But lilly said that she didn't like SEVERUS that way and she even tried to get them together ! Besides she should end up with James !
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 5/16
Call her both hermione and Amelia
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 5/16
Did the FUTURE Severus remember Amelia Theym (Hermione Granger) from the past?
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 5/16
in her letter to hermione, Lilly should have included the how to make the potion she made for the time turner ! INCASE something like this happened She placed the letter deep inside her bag, and proceeded to hide the Time-Turner inside her shirt. Lifting the magical pendant, she pulled the front of the blouse forward a bit, and froze in horror.

There was no potion inside the Time-Turner. It had all disappeared.
No things with her?