Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
yordanose chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
fucking amazing:) u should write more of ian*mickey. I love them... i wish they gave more screen time
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really dislike your stories. I've tried to read them multiple tries, but I just can't. It isn't your writing style, you're a fine writer. You just have the characters totally wrong! It's a fine story, just change all the character names. But seriously Micky will never be that sweet. Ever! He may someday be sweeter than he is now, but just not that sweet. It's just not him. And Ian would never stomp off and go cry like that. Ever! And he most certainly does NOT wear eyeliner, nor would he ever. It's just not Ian.
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
what going to happen next
LittleBundleOfAcid chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I love you. I quite honestly love you for writng these Shamless fanfics! Nobody does, and I don't get why.

Anyhoo. hate James. Love Mickey and Ian. Total in character and bascially, this story rocks.
dorydafish chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Aw this is really good! I am so in love with mickey right now. and he is totally right, james is a knob!

Ian needs to wake up and see mickey is PERFECT for him!

thanks so much for this!

I'm loving this season of shameless even though ian has gone completely insane...i like maxine in this story more than the programme at the moment.

update soon!
Natalie668 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Aww, Ian doesn't deserve Mickey :')

I do hope they end up getting together in the end.

I love your Mickey, he is actually quite in Character, which is brilliant :)

Hope to see more, and sorry to hear about you ex-bestfriend :)

Huggles
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I'm loving it so far, and I find Mickey is just so cute :')

So glad you decided to do a multi-chapter :)

You Rock!

Can not wait to read the next load of Chapters :)

Natali x