Reviews for Consequences
pierrexo chapter 1 . 3/7
Lived it! Very interesting and romantic and soooooooo sweet please keep writing more and another sequel to Consequences!
Kasanra chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm looking forward to the next in the series!
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like this series of yours :D so funny and full of drama. Even when I read it more than twice, it doesn't get boring at all. It's unfortunate that there are only few fics for Garasu no Kamen, this comic is great.
heavymetal queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
loved it is there more?
DictatorPandaCha chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I am in love with your Masumi and Maya. You have no idea how floored I am by your fantastic snark and witty banter between the two. Their characterization is amaaaaaazing and all of your fics deserve plenty of reviews, especially this "series." I have literally squealed out loud while reading because my overly romantic heart insists on spewing out sap over the rather delicious plight of Masumi. (flails about with emotion)

Please update any of your stories soon! Although there are not many Glass Mask fanfics, the quality of your work more than makes up for it. I can't recall reading any sort of banter that delighted me as much as your stories :)

I want Masumi and Maya to get together, but I also adore her naive nature and his emotional torment. Ah, I'm such a bad person haha.

I look forward to rereading everything XD
DictatorPandaChan
Little-Wolf94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I very much like this series. Have you ever considered though putting them all under one title? they would and do fit together very well. Please keep going.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love these all! Sorry for being too lazy to review these all, but I just love these! These are hilarious and moving at the same time, and I couldn't ever get enought of those conversations between Maya and Masumi! And I really can't wait to see what Eisuke is plotting, so please, write more soon, onegai?
half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Mmm, sequel?
mad doggie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hello, i have truly enjoyed reading the stories you wrote, they made me laughed and giddy (as giddy as Masumi in your stories)

Now, although i do agree to ome degree that the characterisation you have made out of Maya and Masumi are a bit exaggerated, but i think it works well with your genre (humor) and i absolutely think they are not out of the original characters (though more dramatic).

I love the way you 'grow' the relationship between these two, and absolutely strong and thorough depiction of Masumi's personality. Maya's naivity sometimes is a bit too much but then what do you expect from someone who lives in script most of the time hahaha

Great great job, pls dont take too long to write the next part, i cant wait how you made Masumi met stupid shiori (yes i loath that woman!)...

Thank you for these wonderful stories :)
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Noooooo! That's not the end is it? NOOOOOOO! Well, you ROCK!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story, ASAP!
moribayashi chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oh my gosh! i luv this side of masumi! though maya is a bit OOC if compares to the original character, i personally think your version is believable, current, and, well, human. i mean, come on, it's now millenium, cinderella should no longer exist.

will be waiting for more of your works [and more in-depth masumi, please].
aznchocoholic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ooooooooo! i luv ur oneshot continuations of glass mask! sooooo mne good maya x masumi moments! i hope you do finish this string of oneshots until they're officially married or in a definite relationship. XD the anime was so frustrating so reading fanfics makes me feel a lot better! thanks for another great story! can't wait for your next one!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh, what a cruel way to end it! I was really hoping Masumi and Maya would get together in this one! I hope there's a sequel to this coming out soon; I'm pretty much hooked on this romantic drama you've got going. Excellent depiction of characters, by the way.
caeli chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Another great story, thank you very much!

I can't wait to read your next chapter, so please, update soon (I know you're a slow writter, and you're forgiven since you create such wonderful fanfictions!)!

Your Masumi and your Maya might not please everyone since we all have different conceptions of those characters, but I think you are doing a very fine job.

Keep like that!