Reviews for Crossroads
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
...I really wish you would've continued this. It would've been interesting to see Kyon take on the adventure and him meeting Tomoya.
ThatOtherAsian chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
That was great, I require more chapters, please.
I really can't wait for what's gonna happen to Kyon and Ushio later on, romantic thing, perhaps?

Also, Nagisa and Tomoya. Keep going. Please?
Leashka chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I actually seriously love this story! It's amazing! Keep up the good work :)
XxTh3Pr0digyyxX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great story! Shame you're a Lakers fan :P
UnknownShape chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Please continue and make another chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Ok so where's the next part?

...what? There may not be a next part?

...

...

MAKE ANOTHER PART! THIS IS GOOD!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Another epic story by a great author.
josmio chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OMG! Please continue!
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Man.. U need to update this! It's awesome!
ralf07 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is really good though it look like it wont be update. I still have my hope high that youll update this story someday.
Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I like it
Cataquack Warrior chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
This is a very interesting crossover between two very great series. I liked that you set the plot in past even the After Story, finding a unique niche for your story that still captures the feeling of Clannad. Kyon's perspective on the situation is interesting, especially with his past experiences. I am a little disappointed that none of the Haruhi phenomena was directly involved in the story, but I can understand if you had meant to address that in the future, as it is good to gradually work up to things. My only disappointment is that the story never reached that point. I was left yearning for much more, but the pieces you provided help me to dream of that future.
MinoAcid chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Haha! The chapter was hilarious. Kyon's bad luck seems to be on par with Tomoya's. :D

Anyway, you're right when you said "Off Character." I find Kyon's narration unbelievable, because he usually does his hardest to avoid complimenting females (save Asahina) like a pervert in his own thoughts.

At least you know where you're off. A good sign, if I could say so myself.

It seems this story hasn't been updated in a year. D:
Fallerullandeig chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Ahhh Wonderful! It should develop into something like Kyon doesn't want to leave, Haruhi comes out of nowhere and sends all her rage at Kyon. It shouldn't create closed space either since ALL her rage is pointed at him. But it's your story so, guess you can call this a tip. I'm glad for whatever path this story goes.
EXALTED oreo chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Good stuff. I'm liking the story so far, its very well written. I do have to say that in essence lifting exact lines from clannad is not the best. Even-though I don't have a particular problem with it I do believe that you could create something fresh and new by yourself. Keep it up