Reviews for A Drop In The Ocean
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I've always wanted to do that!
Fall in love on a cruise & literally, stay cruising. :))
Loved it. - as always.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very sweet story
halessss16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow this is such a beautiful story and you are such an articulate writer. I'm just going through all of your fics and loving them all! Keep it up!
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A lot of fun.
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh boy! This is really beautiful. It's fun and playful and happy and sad and lonely and frightening and everything in between! haha :) The Elton John song had me in fucking tears. And almost goodbye broke my heart until I read the last few lines and started jumping for joy haha :D I still wonder if, when/if I will be in that position, I drop everything for a chance at love- because love can at times last for a short time, and then what? I guess the only way to find out is sit and wait ;) Hopefully I won't ever be faced with such a difficult decision.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very sweet love story.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow, to just drop and go to be with the one you love. Great oneshot!
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I loved this one shot! Thanks for sharing!
Daintress chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very sweet!
cinewardy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow.. great story here! i like it :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very dramatic one shot. I laughed, cried, and felt a love grow in 1 simple chapter. Great writing and I really enjoyed reading it!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this! :) it's was very sweet and refreshing! :) I want a boatward!
Zhee chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
They are crazy! But I think the sacrifice will be worth it. After all, this is love we're talking about.
eloped chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was really beautiful. i loved it. truly.

i teared up (and maybe cried a little) when it was time to separate, but hey, i love the conclusion.

it's perfect.