Reviews for Contradictions
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesome ending, and the way things started with the foot rub was tres yummy. Jayne and his momma are just heart meltingly sweet.

"And I think I'm gonna take advantage of you tonight, unless you get yourself outta here real quick."

So great that that's her line, love it!
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great job, you kept it real. I seriously think this as true to the original as you can be while developing a non-canon (yet believable) pairing.

Emily chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I think the thing i loved most was the fact the Kaylee deems the most sensuas part of the ship as the engine room. ;)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ummm...excuse me but where is the rest of it! Please continue its terrific, I really like this paring.
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww, I liked this a lot. How cute was Jayne...
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good Start! Not sure it's its a Rated:M fic but would love to see it go there!
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wh do you guys DO this? How can you post something this intriguing and then not develop it it into a full-length story? Please see this through.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I see you are experimenting with non-canon pairings. I liked your Kaylee/Mal story, but I just don't see Kaylee and Jayne. Neverthess, a great last line: "He smiled knowingly as she led him - not towards her bunk - but to the engine room." If there were a Kaylee/Jayne pairing, that would be exactly what happens.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lol, towards the engine room! Awesome fic!
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
paganpunk2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, this is promising. I love it already, although I really hope that this is more than just a one night stand. I await the next chapter with baited breath!
MerlinspantsitsHP chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I LOVE IT! i hope you continue soon!