Reviews for Mitsukaru High
demoncat13 chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
please update! what happens at the pool party?
Alpha14 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
WAHHHHHH! No more chappies. T-T PLEASE DO UPDATE!

Hmm...overall, this story is as awesome as the other. At least this one has no kidnapping, dying, guns, and other stuff. I sure have read enough about those, especially from the other story...Then again, there is that damn teacher and the captain from the Judo club in this story. Both of them targeted Aiba! Poor Aibacchin! :(

Ok...well, anyway, the only thing that's important is a new chapter! So please please please update!
Alpha14 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Heheheh 50 stolen shots of Kanesaki all for Yagami. Well, who wouldn't want those pictures? :DDD

I love those implications that Kimeru is making. ;D
Alpha14 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Kyaa TAKIGAWA! LOL XD Fan-girling. He's awesome in here! Blank CDs! Who would've thought...? Also, I just recently watched DL1 to see them in action (because of the story "Anything for You")... Damn he's hot. :DDD (No use in denying the truth, right? XDDD)
Alpha14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Hehe, 3 kisses, I think.

Books, Shirota, Laptop, Shirota, Academics, Shirota, and ... Shirota! :DDD

Ohhh, so THAT was the promise...
Alpha14 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
They are sleeping together.

(Take it out of context, anyone?) XDDD

And, well, more squeals. XD
Alpha14 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Kiss...*squeals* :D
Alpha14 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Hooray! Yagami's first appearance and he's already showing his Yukimura-ness. :DDD \(o)/

So much Takigawa/Kimeru action. :)))
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wahhhh! Aiba is getting bullied and Kimeru is smoking! (_)
n chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
please update!
iLupinus chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Aiba...

dirty little photographer, but I luv 'em!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
tooo long! I cant afford to waste my eys away using an hour to read only 1 chapter! Man, its too long! It could be good, but i dont even know THAT because i stopped reading cause it was too big for me to handle!
kristen0901 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I am so glad you have updated! Between this story and Anything For You I am hooked! Your writing is fantastic and your stories are so captivating. Please keep it up and I anxiously await more updates for both stories!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
Now why didn't my school have any pictures as interesting as that in our newspaper? Good chapter. I can't wait to see how the baseball tournament turns out.

The part where Aiba is asking Takigawa about Kimeru's real name is in this chapter twice just so you know.

Update soon please!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
It was nice seeing Kime's parents, although I am kind of curious about why he would try to avoid them. Update soon please!