Reviews for Jumping In
WishfulThinking012094 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Are you sure you're not a writer for Bones? Cause wow you captured each and every character's personality to a T. Amazing story, absolutely loved it! :)
me chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Where's Billy F. Gibbson (Angela's Dad)?
huddykoala chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
So cute!

Haha, loved Booth and Brennan making out!

Great job! :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Haha, this was so cute! I would have liked to see a little more Booth and Brennan, even though I understand that it was an Angela/Hodgins fic.
hannahl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I'm DYING with laughter!
Razzledazzy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOVE IT
Paulacowell chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LIKE THIS STORY I HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I loved it! it was incharacter, and a very good story told very well. honstly it was perfect
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Loved it loved it, loved it. Quiet true to the characters and an excellent, fun and believable plot. Good job.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
One word: Fantastic!
WalkingInTheRain chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I loved this story :) it was so cute! Thanks xo kiara
scribbleorsonnet chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aw, I so want this to happen in the finale! I'd say the chance of the couple in question being Angela/Hodgins is pretty high.

I haven't read fanfic in a really long time, but with the hiatus (almost over!) and with where Angela/Hodgins are at the moment I got a little antsy and had to give in - this was a nice little 'fix' - so thanks ;)

And I have to say, you write the Bones characters really well! One of my biggest fanfic pet peeves is OOC stuff, and this was excellent. Especially Brennan, every line of hers you had in here I could hear Emily saying in my head - perfect!
Luxuride chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great writing. Hope to see an update soon! :)
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I hope so badly that's what happens in the season finale

Em x
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
If this was the finale, I would probably die from squeeing too much! I desperately want Hodgins and Angela to get married (and if you've read the sides from "witch in the wardrobe", it's clear that they get back together), but it's too bad that HH and Stephen Nathan both said that there wouldn't be any physical stuff with Booth and Brennan this season. An admission of love...?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »