Reviews for That Day
Vanidot chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"Oddly enough, the roses proved not to be very responsive company. Usually it felt better when something you were sending death glares every few minutes actually had the good sense to recoil from time to time.

She went online and decided to see if there was some free shooting game on the Internet. Otherwise, she felt she might be a touch tempted to actually go for the live action fun as soon as she got hold of a certain vampire."

LOL Hillarious and not a bad story besides
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lol! i liked vicki's snarky comments, very nice. :)
Soului chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was a great story. I loved the last few scenes in the movie.
JMT chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
im SO happy someone wrote a story ahaha :P im a new fan to the show and books and theres been almost no activity from fans in awhile. i liked this alot :) thanks
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Nicely done! I always wondered what it would be like to have rose petals scattered on the bed...now I know! LOL I just love your Vicki and Henry. They are spot on! Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is an AWESOME oneshot _
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I thought that this was a very cute Valentine story featuring Vicki and Henry. I liked all of the things that Henry did to make Vicki feel very special on Valentine's Day. I loved the scene with Vicki and Henry in the movie theater. Great job!