Reviews for Love Hina: Before Grandma Calls
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Intresting start you have here (okay well it's done but this is my first time reading it.) I honestly am not much for OC's, but given it is before he heads to the Inn it is a bit easier to to read.

One other thing is the more confident and smart Kei, it is used often but each person always has their own quirks when it comes to this style of Kei so it will be intresting to see where you take it.
crazymexican chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Cool story !
Blade of Hellfire chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
You go dude! You have my total support! There's this jerk who tried to bate me into a trolling war. Honestly. People can be so annoying.
X2501 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
nice. i reviewed. get to the sequel already! 3
Ashe Shinkuri chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Mmmm catching their breath huh? Sound like funnnn
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Man long wait this was, keep up ze good work
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Hope the sequel get posted soon or you'll be the one getting shot XP
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Nice story. Simple and sweet, with some humor.
SecondSeraphim chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Can't wait till the squeal
animelover24271 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A WHILE NOW.
Now will you continue this or will there be a sequel with his life in Hinata House?
0208 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
well this wasnt nice cuting it like that ;_; longer why so short. cant make it longer but was great will be waiting for more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review, btches!

Now, this was N-I-CE!
But...:C WHERE is my Mutsu-chan Dearest? I want that threesome, marine! Damn it! A
Still!
There was a good LOL there at the end, with Yuki-chan thinkin'. LOL

So, now hurry up with that sequel, son!

Mission complete! Nice work! Now, return to base for debrief and re-arm. It's not over yet!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Damn, stop this, is not funny.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
If the sequel takes place on the actual Love Hina series you should probably name the fic "Love Hina: When Grandma Calls".
vampirebeast01 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
'please keep writing!u have done such an awesome job on this,-bows to oh-great-kei-man-
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »