Reviews for Remember My Face
SpringBorn chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Great last chapter. I'm glad Amelia finally got her memory back though. Can't wait to see what other Sweeney Fics you have in mind!
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. I loved it. :)
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
(Eyes watering...) BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! (Claps loudly)
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
awwww... (whimpers)
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
omg i am so sad! WHY? WHYYY? STUPID TEEN SADNESS ISSUES! :(
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
this is making me depressed... and i am already depressed... XD
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
wow... harsh. OO
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
... awww poor Sweeney! Stupid Cart thing! Hitting Amelia like that! :( i feel so bad for my Sweensters!
MingMing-Chan chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Thumbs up for the sequel :D I really did not like that blonde lady from the barber shop! Yeah..i tend to not remember the name of characters I despise Anyhoo, well done for making this fanfic, I enjoyed this as well, although it was a little short for me, but it did it's job in keeping me entertained!
EsperanzaGardens chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
:3 This has got to be the BEST Sweeney Toidd story I've ever read :D I absolutely LOVED it :D You are an awesome author, too. I really like how Amelia suddenly remembered everything in the middle of.. you know xD Lawl 3
lori chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
wow that was great ending, i hope your doing well. this was another great story of yours, i'll be waiting your new creations to come, all your stories i hope will get published

someday for you you deserve it.
C.M. Gate chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Lovely chapter! I loved the way Amelia remembered everything. It seems as if all she needed was a slight bang on the head. Wonderful story!
peaches chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I'm doing fine! I hope you are as well

and an end to this story already! *sob*

But a very good ending nonetheless!

I really hope you write another SweeneyxOc story again so it gives me hope and motivation every day! ;D
Raine44354 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
awe! i loved it! it was perfect! you should see my smile i'm all happy now (not because it ended but because of the way it did).

Raine
The-Hopless-Romantic-Lover chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
HA! IT HAPPEND

and she did remember, i bet if sweeney knew all it would take was a bump in the head,he would have hit her with a phonebook :p

too bad its the end.. i really liked it.

it was a great story by a great author.

and i loved it. Memories and all.

best thing is i predected the future! or maybe you took it from my review?

she did remember during their 'thing'! Of course with good memories comes bad ones as well.

xx