Reviews for Nine Months
I absolutely love this entire story please please can you continue this i know it's been 7 years but please this is just a great story I've tried to read other boondocks fanfictions with this specific couple and no one has really hit the mark like you did please can you please try to finish this I read all your other stories and I really did enjoy them and I really which you could finish this :)
Please update :( I'm really sad without this
You had me in tears ...I was dying that book name though...grandad thought Huey middle name was Elisabeth
RabbitMelody chapter 32 . 4/5
Please please please PLEASE! Update
Please update I need more
Guest chapter 32 . 8/4/2016
Make more please
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Write more please I love your stories or at least make a sequel to this I looked at others strokes of Huey and jasmine but they don't quite get the characteristic as you do I live Huey personality and jasmine so please update it sequel
Joy-girl chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
Yeah, sure, I just reviewed and then noticed the last update date and realized this is probably fruitless, but it's still nice to be appreciated. So, I really love this story. I love that they are in character with the same speech patterns while the narration is well written. I love how it's both realistic and sweet. I love their characterization and relationship. I love how they chapters are one shots while not actually being one shots. Just... Ah... I wish the last update wasn't 6 years ago, or else I would wait anxiously for th next update. Even if it will never be finished, I am glad I got to read this. I hope you're still writing, 6 years later!
Joy-girl chapter 21 . 6/15/2016
Omfg. I'm reading through this and I am going to comment when I reach the end, but this chapter was so amazeballs. Seriously. Usually I love the sweet but more serious chapters, but I had to put the phone down when he started talking to Cindy so that I didn't literally lol at work.
Anyway, I'm working my way through, so I'll give more detailed comments later. Just really wanted to comment here.
guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon? I really love this series! :'(
fanfic chapter 32 . 4/25/2016
I liked not just friends better. No offence,your story is good to.
lovesosa123 chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
I really really love this story man
Michelle chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
Heyyyyyyyyyy, your not done yet...T_T i want to read more.
cutechibilolita chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
I just remembered the other funny thing. The chap of the baby shower when Huey took the Shakira CD I was like "oh so thaths why you want to go in the closet. Cuz the she wolf is waiting." Hahahaha.
cutechibilolita chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
Awe I wish u would update but I understand the struggle of getting back in the mood since its been five years. I don't know if you'll see this review or not but I wish we could have known the gender of the baby. So Im reviewing this chap cuz I thought it would have been pointless to review the other ones since I began reading this a couple days ago. One chap Riley says something about the baby blazing it up and I was laughing so hard I was like "it be funny if it was born on 4/20." There were also two more things that were funny as hell but I can't remember them at the moment. And this chap when they said day care would cost you an arm and leg I said "so would a transmutation circle."
Gosh this was funny story.
You should finish it belive me I know the struggle of finishing something I lost motivation for. I have a story called 36 going on 16 and I had lost the motivation to finish it but I did it cuz it would have been unfair to all the people who were supporting the story. I hope my words will motivate you to write again.