Reviews for Nine Months
Please update I need more
Guest chapter 32 . 8/4/2016
Make more please
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Write more please I love your stories or at least make a sequel to this I looked at others strokes of Huey and jasmine but they don't quite get the characteristic as you do I live Huey personality and jasmine so please update it sequel
Joy-girl chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
Yeah, sure, I just reviewed and then noticed the last update date and realized this is probably fruitless, but it's still nice to be appreciated. So, I really love this story. I love that they are in character with the same speech patterns while the narration is well written. I love how it's both realistic and sweet. I love their characterization and relationship. I love how they chapters are one shots while not actually being one shots. Just... Ah... I wish the last update wasn't 6 years ago, or else I would wait anxiously for th next update. Even if it will never be finished, I am glad I got to read this. I hope you're still writing, 6 years later!
Joy-girl chapter 21 . 6/15/2016
Omfg. I'm reading through this and I am going to comment when I reach the end, but this chapter was so amazeballs. Seriously. Usually I love the sweet but more serious chapters, but I had to put the phone down when he started talking to Cindy so that I didn't literally lol at work.
Anyway, I'm working my way through, so I'll give more detailed comments later. Just really wanted to comment here.
guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon? I really love this series! :'(
fanfic chapter 32 . 4/25/2016
I liked not just friends better. No offence,your story is good to.
lovesosa123 chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
I really really love this story man
Michelle chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
Heyyyyyyyyyy, your not done yet...T_T i want to read more.
cutechibilolita chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
I just remembered the other funny thing. The chap of the baby shower when Huey took the Shakira CD I was like "oh so thaths why you want to go in the closet. Cuz the she wolf is waiting." Hahahaha.
cutechibilolita chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
Awe I wish u would update but I understand the struggle of getting back in the mood since its been five years. I don't know if you'll see this review or not but I wish we could have known the gender of the baby. So Im reviewing this chap cuz I thought it would have been pointless to review the other ones since I began reading this a couple days ago. One chap Riley says something about the baby blazing it up and I was laughing so hard I was like "it be funny if it was born on 4/20." There were also two more things that were funny as hell but I can't remember them at the moment. And this chap when they said day care would cost you an arm and leg I said "so would a transmutation circle."
Gosh this was funny story.
You should finish it belive me I know the struggle of finishing something I lost motivation for. I have a story called 36 going on 16 and I had lost the motivation to finish it but I did it cuz it would have been unfair to all the people who were supporting the story. I hope my words will motivate you to write again.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Ohmigod. I love this pairing and this plot idea. It nearly sent me into a tizzy. I'm so excited for this!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
I love the Celtics!
AliLaShae chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Please update!
LionLover23 chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
This story is so damn funny! I can't believe I haven't discovered this until now! :) I love how you make Riley talk, like a real n*gga lol. Everytime Robert or Uncle Ruckus show up, I start laughing my butt off because I imagine them talking.

God this story is greatly written and funny as HELL!