Reviews for Nine Months
Joy-girl chapter 32 . 6/15
Yeah, sure, I just reviewed and then noticed the last update date and realized this is probably fruitless, but it's still nice to be appreciated. So, I really love this story. I love that they are in character with the same speech patterns while the narration is well written. I love how it's both realistic and sweet. I love their characterization and relationship. I love how they chapters are one shots while not actually being one shots. Just... Ah... I wish the last update wasn't 6 years ago, or else I would wait anxiously for th next update. Even if it will never be finished, I am glad I got to read this. I hope you're still writing, 6 years later!
Joy-girl chapter 21 . 6/15
Omfg. I'm reading through this and I am going to comment when I reach the end, but this chapter was so amazeballs. Seriously. Usually I love the sweet but more serious chapters, but I had to put the phone down when he started talking to Cindy so that I didn't literally lol at work.
Anyway, I'm working my way through, so I'll give more detailed comments later. Just really wanted to comment here.
guest chapter 32 . 5/6
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon? I really love this series! :'(
fanfic chapter 32 . 4/25
I liked not just friends better. No offence,your story is good to.
lovesosa123 chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
I really really love this story man
Michelle chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
Heyyyyyyyyyy, your not done yet...T_T i want to read more.
cutechibilolita chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
I just remembered the other funny thing. The chap of the baby shower when Huey took the Shakira CD I was like "oh so thaths why you want to go in the closet. Cuz the she wolf is waiting." Hahahaha.
cutechibilolita chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
Awe I wish u would update but I understand the struggle of getting back in the mood since its been five years. I don't know if you'll see this review or not but I wish we could have known the gender of the baby. So Im reviewing this chap cuz I thought it would have been pointless to review the other ones since I began reading this a couple days ago. One chap Riley says something about the baby blazing it up and I was laughing so hard I was like "it be funny if it was born on 4/20." There were also two more things that were funny as hell but I can't remember them at the moment. And this chap when they said day care would cost you an arm and leg I said "so would a transmutation circle."
Gosh this was funny story.
You should finish it belive me I know the struggle of finishing something I lost motivation for. I have a story called 36 going on 16 and I had lost the motivation to finish it but I did it cuz it would have been unfair to all the people who were supporting the story. I hope my words will motivate you to write again.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Ohmigod. I love this pairing and this plot idea. It nearly sent me into a tizzy. I'm so excited for this!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
I love the Celtics!
AliLaShae chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Please update!
LionLover23 chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
This story is so damn funny! I can't believe I haven't discovered this until now! :) I love how you make Riley talk, like a real n*gga lol. Everytime Robert or Uncle Ruckus show up, I start laughing my butt off because I imagine them talking.

God this story is greatly written and funny as HELL!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
Man, this has been an enjoyable ride so far. I knew that the story hadn't been updated in four years, and probably never will be updated again, but I couldn't help myself but read this story anyway. It has been fantastically heartwarming, and funny. Best of all, I can imagine the characters would eventually grow up this way if they do. You kept them all in character, and for that I tip my hat to you. I really do.

I personally liked how Jazmine's family loathed Huey, and on the other side of the scale Huey's family didn't see eye-to-eye with Jazmine. That was very realistic considering not only are Jazmine's and Huey's personalities like yin-and-yang but so is their upbringings. I thought that was a good touch. And I was practically mesmerized reading Aunt Cookie's wise words for both her family and Jazmine's family. Nice choice of words for her.

Reading Huey's and Jazmine's... uh, hiccups, lapses indecisions, has been the most entertaining and worthwhile part, because I know sweet little Jazmine and hard ass Huey ain't perfect, they're bound to make mistakes, as humans, but the beauty of being human is that they can learn from their past mistakes, such as Jazmine getting arrested, or paranoid Huey stalking his pregnant girlfriend to make sure Cameron kept his hands off of her... that's holla cool, and I dug that.

My only hope now is you will eventually come back from your four years hiatus to finish this entertaining story.

'Till then keep being awesome. XD
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
i gotta say, I'm loving this story. Sure there's moments where Huey's not all cool, calm, and collected, but honestly, it's all coming together to build a beautiful story. For the most part the characters are really authentic and even when they're not, it's self-explained, like dopey Huey. That chapter was funny, and this chapter was heartwarmingly sweet. I'm hoping to see more Granddad, Sarah, and Tom in future chapters.

Keep up the good work

Peace!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Man that was mean.. Not cool, so not frickin' cool. Everything went by so fast and everyone just did a 180 at like a trip of a hat. I don't buy Huey hugging anyone other than Jazmine. I know he's only human but in the series, he isn't the kind of guy who shows compassion, rarely does. Jazmine's an exception to this since they're friends.

Either way, I don't buy Huey sleeping with some mad bitch. What the fuck? Come on. Huey's seen Granddad sleep around with enough mad bitches that he would've learnt from Granddad's mistakes, not repeat them carelessly. That was the base of his speech to Granddad in the clone of Stinkmeaner episode... though that was in season four, the first one they doing without Aaron, (fucking assholes).

Also, your Huey's shouting way too much, when in reality he's a very calm and pragmatic individual. I hope you've stopped putting emphasis on yelling/shouting by capitalizing the characters' dialogues in future chapters, it's annoyingly amateurish.

Last chapter, I didn't like nor did I buy Huey inadvertently yelling at the top of his lungs at Jazmine because of some dickhead followers, especially since you didn't do well in describing Huey's emotions, to build up to his boiling point like an erupting volcano. All this shouting is coming off as jarring.