Reviews for Shop Girl
Corpse-Angel chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Very hot, kinky and steamy. I would love a sequel with more anger and Hermione being bent over a desk with her skirt down and his hand on her bum. I wonder what her boss is gonna say when he finds out she quits; he'll certainly need more eye-candy.
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh God, this would make for a hot story! Multi-chapter fic I meant! I loved it! Great job
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Well, that was hot. :D That's one way of getting her to quit her job and be your apprentice, Snape. *applauds*
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Shi'ar chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ye Gods! How I love you! You are a literary genius..did you know? That was so scorchingly hot, wicked beyond words! Merlin, I need some of that Snape lovin'! :D Mercy, you are utterly brilliant..and that was a masterpiece of smut! ;) chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Loved this
NowSayMyName chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Once again you have made a brilliant oneshot. You never cease to amaze me.
whitefirewolf09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I've read all your one shots in like a night and let me say they are completely brilliant!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very cute story.
watin77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm going on a rabid read through of all your SSHG fics and they are, quite honestly, supreme, whether they have smut or not. This is no exception and my absolute favorite line was, 'With the speed of the experienced, he flipped her backwards and rolled with her, so that she lay on her upper back and his cock never slipped out.'

Guh! Let's all go out and hunt down some dark, brooding, experienced men, shall we?
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
damn that was hott!

you should do a oneshot where he fucks her over the desk or even over a couldron(lol don't know how to spell it) of lust potion.

now that would be even better
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I fell in love with Snape and Granger for a reason.
jirle chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Was the slug from the bottom of the barrel a nod to the Rob Schneider movie? Enjoyed your story.
Squalor Victoria chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was awesome! I love it!