Reviews for Anything Goes Gundam Fight
Ryu Vision chapter 4 . 7/3
omfg... where was this fic all my life...damn I missed it...and it hasn't been updated in a long time... a shame realy...it was just getn good... so ya if u ever get around to updated this epic story...please let me know...cause I realy wanna find out how this ends... other than that keep up the gd work
MrEmperor chapter 3 . 1/11
Man, I wish there was more of this.
silentstrixe chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Aw man! I wish this fic didn't wind up being dropped... At least that's how it appears.

This one is quite amusing and seems to have a decent potential. I am especially curious to see how Ranma's meeting would go with the Shuffle Alliance.

It would be nice to see this one continued someday. Anyways good work on this one so far.
Zhor chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Well, that was an amusing if short read.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
SAILOR VENUS GUNDAM JUST BEAT UP DRACULA GUNDAM

I LOVE THIS FIC
Dragish chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Highly amusing would have liked to see more for this
LordsFire chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
It's a shame this seems to be pretty much dead; it was pretty amusing. Even more of a shame it's been ten months since you guys updated, used to be my most reliable source of lighthearted fanfic that still held some substance...
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Very fun story, hope it continues someday!
alichi chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Truly twisted stuff. I want more :P
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
awesome! i can't wait to read more!
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Nah, the Gundam the Romanians dug up (play on words intentional) is par for the course.

Could have been worse, considering the historic Vlad Tepes was into flinging plague corpses at the enemy, impalements along public roads, nailing spying propsed "Language student" Ottomen's turbans to the owners' skulls so they wouldn't lose them and promoting loyalty by executing any that retreated and sentencing disloyal nobles to work to death while promoting loyal yeomen to ruling the traitors' lands!
sparky555 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Strange! Funny! Haven't seen G Gundam but it sounds rather odd, Ranma fits right in!
MrEmperor chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
That cape! This combination is too too right!
HCVquizibo chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
this is awesome more please more.
RanmaThe ManSaotome chapter 4 . 9/11/2010