Reviews for Sinfest: Love the One You're With
burnseleanor21 chapter 1 . 1/3
I almost wish this *had* happened within the comic, not that I dislike the Monique / Abby romance, but loneliness does seem to have pushed poor Blue even further off the moral cliff-edge ... I do hope she eventually finds some happiness or atonement, as the revelations about her and Fuchsia's past have been pretty traumatic.

I enjoyed this approach, at any rate, and around 2010 this would have made an interesting resolution. Heartwarming though the Criminy / Fuchsia romance often is, it was hard not to feel sorry for Blue, though she tested the limits of sympathy a few times (such as trying to kill him on occasion).
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Fu, fu, fu...how naughty yet so convenient. A "multiple orgasm", I found it ironic and amusing for Monique to admonish BB, yet be embarassed when the female bartender - who I'm sure was sexy ;) - corrected her on that. And the...ehh, love-making(?) or sex(?) was hot. Geez, hope to see more. :)
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was fun! I particularly like the drink, "multiple orgasm" ! Yeah, I'd like a multiple orgasm too...
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/8/2010