Reviews for Time, Space, and the Cadence of Everyday
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great, honest dialogue. I really like the way you get into Jack's head. Very well written, thanks for sharing. _
MadaMag chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Lovely (in one word).
Kpasa chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love every. single. one. of your stories. I mean how do you do it? Perfect perfect. Now excuse me while I go reread all of them for the billionth time.
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
cute...in an angsty sort of way of course ;)
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Throughly enjoyed this. You are still the queen of J/S, deeply embedding their 'Cadence' in every word. Awesome piece. b
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Certainly caught Jack nicely thanks for sharing
dp chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very nice.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nicely done - enjoyed it! More?
tempusborealis chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was spectacular. I would have liked him to be a little bit happier being married to her after all these years, but I do loves me some angst. It was well-written, and I think you caught his depressive character well. Next up, Carl being flabbergasted as he sees Jack on the news as they announce the Stargate project? I think so. :D
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
What do I like best? First, the fact that you capture Jack so perfectly - he doesn't sound like a girl, because I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot people make him sound like a girl when he's thinking. He sounds like Jack. Straightforward, "Who I am" sort of guy. Second, he's not pining away at home, but he's not out and about either - he'd an adult - he does something mature and healthy - get out of the house a little, but nothing excessive. Enjoy the day, miss the wife... So. Yeah. Perfect :)
Mandarax chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw...

So sweet. Malancoly Jack is so sweet. You wrote him so well. I loved the line "His voice is light, pitch-perfect, always going for the laugh; everything else he keeps for himself."

It's just so right.

Great one.

I'm going away for 3 weeks, I hope to have a few more of these when I get back :)
AkamaiMom chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Sweet and poignant. Aw. Makes me want to comfort him. ;)
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nice. Jack needs to become a regular there then eventually take Sam to meet Carl. Cute idea. Poor Jack - without Sam... glad you married them though. More please.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh, very nice. Great capture on the sense of loneliness with an underlying peace along with it. Thanks for sharing - Jenn
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Now I'm totally missing Sam too. Nice work. Thank you.