Reviews for Reward
JadziaVu chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Type your review here...
mrsvakarian54 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved every word of it! You portrayed both so well and the smut was o la la!
Shakarian chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I Love It!
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
steamy ;] very good.
RegularHaloPeeps chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
*tries not to get a nose bleed*

... :D This is the stuff that makes it so that every time I start a new campain to romance someone else, I alwase romance Garrus anyway.

*tricle of blood runs down from my face* GOD DAMN IT!
Sophie Masse chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was great. Sexy and sweet. I have such a soft spot for Garrus. Can't help but read this and smile. Well done.
TaraTarantula chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god, I totally read this fic like every other week I love it so much!
palkia chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
you are an excellent smut writer! 3
WhitethornWolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love it. I was recommended this story by someone on deviantART and it definitely lived up to my expectations.

And hey, I wouldn't say it had no plot! I liked Garrus comparing Shepard to turian females and the fluff parts at the end. Completely in character. :)
Alan's Only chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
very cute! lol, i love fluff smutt, lol. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I only have one thing to say, and that is DA-*Error*. Nah im just kiddin'. I was gonna say DAMN!
FallingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good writing!

It was nicely written and very sexy
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I'm not a huge fan of Garrus as a romanctic interest (I'm actually an avid Kaidan fan), but for some reason I keep returning to this fic time and time again. I think the way you write it is very realistic; they start in an almost animalistic way and then slowly become more endearing. Very, very nice. I'd absolutely love to see you do a fluffsmut piece with Kaidan though I'm sure you probably aren't into the whole Shenko scene.

Again, this was absolutely wonderful!
kglaser chapter 1 . 5/6/2010