Reviews for Metaphysics
Great chapter
febrahimi chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
Excellent story!
readingKs chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
This story is amazing! I have been reading it for a week now, and I love all of your characters and how you switched between the past and the present until the two eventually merged. Sophia and Gen and Alistair, I would love to know more about their little family unit, and of course, Bella needs to finish changing into a vampire so that Edward and Bell can be together forever!
The story feels incomplete as it stands, is there another wrap up chapter coming down the line? Will we ever know how this piece ends? I hope so because I really enjoy it!
Keep writing please!
wordhoarder24 chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
This hasn't been updated in ages! I thought it was complete when I started it!
Please don't leave me hanging. The story is so beautiful. All it needs is a coupla chapters to tie up the loose ends. Oblige me?
Guest chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
This is the most remarkable fanfiction I've ever read, and I'll have you know I've probably read hundreds over the years. I hope you come back to this story as it would be such a shame to not finish such a brilliant story.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
I just re-read this exceptional story from beginning to this last chapter. I'm not sure if you will give us an epilogue but I hope so.
Dazzle me in purple chapter 35 . 3/29/2014
Awsome story. Thats all it comes down to too, loved it from beginning to end?
BridieM chapter 35 . 3/19/2014
Wow. I do hope you continue this story. It is fantastic. :D
BridieM chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
Compelling. Enthralling. :D
BridieM chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
I feel like I need several showers. Aro. Ugh!
BridieM chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Your research into citrus made for a very YUMMY dessert. Well worth the effort Master Chef! :DDDD ;P
BridieM chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
You know with Alice the question has to be asked, 'which came first, Alice or the bruise?' :P I can only say excellent. :D
BridieM chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Goodness the tension is really getting to me. :D
BridieM chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
i thought he would come back into the story.
BridieM chapter 20 . 3/17/2014