Reviews for Metaphysics
Halo221 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Very hot! Now if only she'd have joined him in the shower... Mmmm
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Liked the chapter,but wanted to bring your attention to a tiny typo: you wrote 2008 this chapter instead of 2009.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Yay for the kisses! And figuring it all out! That was sort of quick and unexpected, but I'm glad things can move forward properly now!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Zomg, loving their interactions!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Fantastic! Love love love! Can't wait to see what Edward will do with this new information!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I'm honestly a little confused at what Edward said or did that was so bad. So he doesn't like the poem or poet she offered up, so what? Why is that insulting? I'm definitely enjoying this story; I just don't quite get Bella's reaction here. Also, I've been really impressed with your poetry.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
What an interesting and intriguing beginning. I'm looking forward to learning more.
jerz13 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I guess it's time to leave a review. I've been reading the story free of charge for a while now, and your writing is wonderful, and you deserve to know. Thank you...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
NKubie chapter 34 . 9/14/2013
There will definitely be some fan hitting, that's for sure. In fact, it seems to have tapped the fan already.

This isn't unfolding at all how I'd pictured; it's better!

"Your tiny friend who provides all the painful enforcing: many of her thoughts are on you…smeared on you. And many of your thoughts sound bizarrely like what you accused Carlisle of. Are you assembling an army? What exactly is your relationship with that tiny sadist?" - I loved this! Sophie, you go girl!
I also loved that Bella was able to protect Edward by holding his hand. Even in human form she can help him.

Can't wait for more fan action to come! :)
NKubie chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
That lying bastard knows exactly what Edward means. - IKR? Asshole!

Edward smiled at our shirtless friend. "That's your signature look, I think. Come here and rub some of that dog musk on me. I don't want anyone to notice that I reek of your wife."
I almost choked. Jake was practically pale. "Was…was that a joke, Eddie?"
My husband looked apologetic. "It was too soon. Sorry."
"No, it was good. I dig it. And if you talk about my wife like that again, I'll leave red marks that'll make your white ass look like a candy cane."
"That's fair, dog. Give me a hug. And be thorough." - This whole exchange here is the witty, funny Edward that we lost in the translation to film. Thanks for bringing it back!

As always, I am awed by the intelligence and poetic precision of your words!
NKubie chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
I love the way that Sophie discovers Aro's secrets. Thank you for the o/t of the A/J affair. I think it gave this chapter more depth.

I'm glad that she was smart enough to go home. She's no fool.

And I think that's one of the things that I love about this story. No shortage of intelligent women. Must be a reflection of the author. ;)
NKubie chapter 31 . 9/13/2013
Sorry it took so long to get back here.

I loved the unraveling of the memories. The carefully worded prose that was apropos to the time but still relevant today, showing us Sophie's realizations about her human life and the vampires around her.

I've so missed your words, AM!

The combination of Carlisle's feelings and Alistair's makes me rethink our concept of vampires and their mates. Hmmmm.
bella0609 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Poor Sophie, this is all too much for her...

I am dying about this mystery! Who is behind this?
bella0609 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Great mystery finds! Loving the story :)
2,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »