Reviews for Metaphysics
Mmmmm...
polyphany chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Love it!
NKubie chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
I don't know. A man-sized Dildoward might not be so bad. ;)

I really did miss your words, AM! Both here and on the thread. I was so pleasantly surprised to see these updates.
_
it seemed fun to play with the extra features."

"That was the Director's Cut?"

"Something like that." - This little banter is what I love so much, though Edward truly using he scent on Bella was mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And hot!
_

Bella's use of the necklace? Brilliant! As is Alice's plan to use the wedding as a way to deflate some of Aro's plans.

I worry for everyone gathered here. I don't like hearing that Rose or Emmett is going to die. Or anyone. The scene in BD2 sent me in enough of a tailspin the first time I saw it. I'm not sure what I can handle here. I'm glad that there will be a little reprieve with Sophie's words before we have to tackle that.

Thank you so much, AM, for this wonderful chapter. And thank Clementine for me too!

xo
Nan
Rebadams7 chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
The arrows target thus revealed
R
Eternally Addicted chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
So interesting how you've woven this all together. I can't wait for more. And I know last time I was jumping up and down for Edward to just bite Bella already and make her a vampire so she wasn't human when Aro and his minions showed up, but was just wondering if maybe she's pregnant or they are trying to get her that way before they turn her. I apologize if this topic was discussed in previous chapters and I've forgotten. I know that this will be a story that I will go back and re-read once it is complete so I can read straight through it. I;ve really enjoyed it!
Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Sophie has the most amazin' vamp gift...to read echoes of the past through her fingertips! I'm just as surprised as she is to learn of Alistair's ardor!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Okay, you've roped me in. My only choice is to press the 'next' key...
FloKat chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter...
debslmac chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
dustybritches01 chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. Thank you for all of your hard work in bringing it to us.
megmorena chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Oh Dear Lord! When I got the update notice I nearly swooned! I have missed this story soo much. It is truly one of my favorites. It is just wonderful as always. So glad you are back!

I'm excited to start again at the beginning and looking forward to getting to that ending.
trueform chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Please snuff Aro and Jane. Goodness and light exist in the Cullens and their friends, please let them live on.
polyphany chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Love it!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Fingers crossed all our beloved characters get through the upcomin' encounter unscathed!
dinotopian chapter 30 . 7/22/2013