Reviews for Metaphysics
Snix1974 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Yeah well don't expect scholarly from me! lmao

Your fic is not obvious and I'm loving it.

Thanks to you...

x x
Luvtwismut chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I am seriously intrigued with your story! It's refreshing to read something besides straight-up smut;)

Saw that SR recommended this on her 'University of EM' story and couldn't resist, I'm glad I didn't.
Snix1974 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Now this IS an interesting 1st chapter. I'm a greedy beggar and must devour the chapter promptly.

x x
ColfaxBella chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I think I'm in love with the way you write. I'm absolutely captivated by your style. The plot you've conceived is thoroughly original and I love your characterizations. You have me wondering if Dream Edward has perhaps been real Edward all along. Your story is simply superb, and I look forward to your next chapter. Cheers! Jen
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I am new to your story I love it and I look forward to

Your updates
Gremdelion chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I decided to give this story a peek after reading SR's glowing review over at TLYDF and I'm extremely happy to have done so.

I'm a sucker for a few things when it comes to fiction, namely use of language, descriptive prose and keeping the reader mystified. This story delivers in spades. There's a quintessentially anachronistic feel to Bella's internal narrative (perhaps she's channeling Sophie?) that is delicious to read, and the mystique of the nightly dreams and research into the metaphysical poetry reminds me vividly of Guy Gavriel Kay's 'Ysabeau'.

Writing AU, and doing it well, is not an easy task but even these few chapters already up make me want to brave the ride. Chalk down one excited new reader.
jansails chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
The instances when one reads something interesting, intriguing, & intelligent, within the fanfic realm of "Twilight", are few & far between.

Kudos to you, dear author, for accomplishing just that.

I eagerly await the nest installment.

How the heck I ended up with all the "i" words, I haven't a clue :-)

jansails/jan2
blueXsun chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
i can't remember who recc'd this story and made me come read it, but i'm so glad i did! i like it a lot. very intriguing and i'm looking forward to the mystery unraveling. thanks for writing! love it!
BelovedSunshine chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I had printed this update and read it a few days ago. I"m sorry that this review couldn't be more detailed - b/c goodness knows, this story, yourwords, deserve it.

~I love the moth imagery.

~I like how much more familiar Edward is becoming w/ touching her.

~She is so mad at him! I makes me giggle, she's so mad. And somehow, the fact that Jasper knows how pissed she is just makes it more amusing! LOL

~Part of me REALLY wants her to resist and NOT go with them. Just to prove the point that she isn't their toy. Which WE know she's not, but they seem to sweetly "push" her around A LOT! She sort of knows it, but has looked past it. Say, "no" just to prove the point that you get to! That may not be the best choice for her, but you've done a good enough job here that I'm sort of pissed at him too! LOL

Thanks for wonderful chapter!
deenerneener chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I found this story through a recommendation from Sebastien Robichaud, author of the exquisite University of Edward Masen, one of my all-time favorite fanfics.

Based on this prologue, I am intrigued.

Good writing, and I'm very curious to know more, both about the 17th century goings-on (with Carlisle, I presume), and the events leading up to Bella's solitary London sojourn.

Looking forward to satisfying my curiosity!

Thanks for writing.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hm...very intriguing. Just so you know, Sebastien Robichaud recommended your fic in her fic "The University of Edward Masen" so I thought I'd trot on over and see what is up. And I need to know more, so I must head to the next chapter. Very intriguing seeing into Carlisle's past and now to know Bella is dreaming of Edward. Hmm...can't wait to see what happens.
threedayman chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
WOW A Bella that has a brain and sense and is not afraid to use both...! That's rare!
SpringHale chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Great chapter!

I really like the split in Bella's mind between her nightly visitor and the man in front of her. And how you seem to make him more appealing to her in the dark (and to the reader, needless to add) ...excellently done.

I don't want to guess where you are taking us. It is much too enjoyable to go along with your story. Thanks for writing. This story deserves to be one of those that gets many reviews and even more readers. I am sure you will.

SH
Tw101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
So Edward has a dark past and a century of life under his belt, what's Bella's excuse for having a permanent stick up her ass? I hope not all women are portrayed as such in the world. I wish Edward would just drink her dry.. more useful and pleasant that way.
ECD chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
I am in love with your story! Your writing is beautiful. The words flow together in such a way as if they have always been joined in that fashion. I'm truly envious of your skill and technique.

I cannot wait to read more. Write quickly, please!
2,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 .. Last Next »