Reviews for Metaphysics
atxcullen chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I loved the dialogue between Edward and Bella and him revealing a bit more of himself and his motivations to her, it seems he's matured a bit. I'm certainly intrigued with the Carlisle flashbacks and what indeed did become of Sophie.
atxcullen chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Came here from SR's recommendation. What a start! You have me hooked and I have yet to read a canon AU fan fic with this angle, so looking forward to the rest of the story and the arrival of Edward.
isalovely chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I am so glad to have stumbled into your little story. A smart read and a compelling take on Bella and Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter. Will you bring more of London in?
jujubakiller chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Was Edward mad because Bella was getting close to the mistery, or was it something else? At the begining of the chapter I was wondering if Bella didn't remember Edward putting her to bed and their conversation. It's no wonder she is so confused, just like in Twilight, Edwards reactions are really confusing if you don't know what's behind them.
Snix1974 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Well hello Edward.

So I wonder when he'll learn about her fasination with his Sophia, Sophie? Does he already know? Has he been enlighten by the Cullens yet?

jujubakiller chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Againg their interaction was full off different sentiments. I keep trying to understand Edwards reactions, is it her blood, or is it atraction?

I also wonder if Edward is only observing to see if Bella is going to discover the truth or if he is going to lead her away from discovering it.
polyphany chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Amazing story so far! SR rec'd it on UOEM and I love it so far! Mysteries are so much fun!
TWIce as nice chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I feel horribly intimidated right now, that I might make a less-than-scholarly review as you indicated in your A/N at the bottom of Chapter One. All insecurites aside, I feel like I have to at least say SOMETHING :)

First, and foremost, I want to say how delightful and refreshing I find your story. Not only is it beautifully written, but the words that you choose to use are so elegant and graceful. The prose just seem to flow from the pages so exquisitely! When reading it, I almost feel transported to another era, not just to another universe.

For the record, I have a degree in English Literature and am, by no means, uneducated. Having said that, I feel more than slightly silly as I read your story and have to continually consult my dictionary! You use such gorgeous and proper words! I'm not used to that when I read fanfics. Indeed, it took me rereading chapters 1 and 2 twice each before I could get into the proper mindset and really start to appreciate the loveliness of your story!

I truly cannot wait to read more about the interactions between your Edward and Bella. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
jujubakiller chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
I was going to read all the chapters before reviewing, but i found this chapter so interesting, and the interaction between Edward and Bella is so intense and uncomfortble at the same time, that I had to review, just to say that I'm in love with your way off writing!
Snix1974 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Yeah well don't expect scholarly from me! lmao

Your fic is not obvious and I'm loving it.

Thanks to you...

Luvtwismut chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I am seriously intrigued with your story! It's refreshing to read something besides straight-up smut;)

Saw that SR recommended this on her 'University of EM' story and couldn't resist, I'm glad I didn't.
Snix1974 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Now this IS an interesting 1st chapter. I'm a greedy beggar and must devour the chapter promptly.

ColfaxBella chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I think I'm in love with the way you write. I'm absolutely captivated by your style. The plot you've conceived is thoroughly original and I love your characterizations. You have me wondering if Dream Edward has perhaps been real Edward all along. Your story is simply superb, and I look forward to your next chapter. Cheers! Jen
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I am new to your story I love it and I look forward to

Your updates
Gremdelion chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I decided to give this story a peek after reading SR's glowing review over at TLYDF and I'm extremely happy to have done so.

I'm a sucker for a few things when it comes to fiction, namely use of language, descriptive prose and keeping the reader mystified. This story delivers in spades. There's a quintessentially anachronistic feel to Bella's internal narrative (perhaps she's channeling Sophie?) that is delicious to read, and the mystique of the nightly dreams and research into the metaphysical poetry reminds me vividly of Guy Gavriel Kay's 'Ysabeau'.

Writing AU, and doing it well, is not an easy task but even these few chapters already up make me want to brave the ride. Chalk down one excited new reader.
2,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »