Reviews for Metaphysics
Jaygm chapter 36 . 1/9
What a tale! Loved it. The prose was beautiful and the new characters were a delight to read, especially Sophie. Thank you for this.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 1/9
Aro and Jane toast. Always what you will do.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/9
Aro, the greedy and slimy little control freak!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/9
And so the "dance" begins. . .
Jaygm chapter 32 . 1/9
What a story!
Jaygm chapter 31 . 1/9
Can't wait.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 1/8
Fascinating and a bit wary as to what is to come.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 1/8
Sophie was a surprise. Such a beautiful wedding and lovelier yet afterwards. . .
Jaygm chapter 28 . 1/8
So Jake found his hybrid. Things are going to get thorny. Have no idea where this is going. I got so wrapped up in Sophie's change and baby Gen that I just wanted to keep reading that story!
Jaygm chapter 27 . 1/8
Quite a chapter!
Jaygm chapter 26 . 1/8
How does she survive the birth or maybe she doesn't? Intrigued.
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 1/8
I don't know what it is, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm finding this very difficult to read. I think it may be that you change from one moment, one point in time, to another so quickly.
One moment she is on the couch talking to Carlisle, then the next paragraph has her dreaming of Edward, the next, she is walking to class the next morning. Three lines of text, three different points in time, three different places and different scenarios - I'm just finding it hard to find a "flow" so far with how you've written this story.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 1/8
Sophie is a woman quite out of her time, it seems.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 1/8
I love this Bella and her interaction with the Volturi vampires. I have always enjoyed that confrontation where she "confounds" Aro and disses Jane.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 1/8
Aro is a scary thought. A hybrid baby for sure.
2,129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »