Reviews for Metaphysics
blb1000 chapter 24 . 1/26
I think B is on to something with the child in the crypt. And what did Aro mean about losing Tristen & Sophie at the same time?
blb1000 chapter 23 . 1/25
Loved Jasper's tattling line! This should be interesting with Aro ... and Charlie.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 1/25
Mm hm.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 1/25
She died so young. Not long after Carl left. Maybe the Marques got to her. Or Alistair did.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 1/25
I'm also wondering if Sophie could have become a vamp and its the one leading them to Allsworth? After all, Edward has a grave in Chicago.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 1/25
I'd say a vamp dug the hole and buried the rubies. Maybe Mr. de Villier, who was SO interested in Sophie from the start.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 1/24
I caught when you wrote, "Carlisle says it was her touchstone..." and wondered if Bella would pick up on that too? That's the first that Carl's come into their discussions at all!
blb1000 chapter 14 . 1/24
That was quite a lusty waffle session.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 1/24
I think Carl slipped the new letters into the box while it was at his home. Edward had told both his parents the letters were there, after all.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 1/24
If she noticed such details, she will certainly notice that the handwriting of the last 2 letters are not her Uncle's AND that they smell of incense.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 1/23
I like your use of the "taste of black lace."
blb1000 chapter 8 . 1/22
oh boy. she's playing with fyre now!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 1/22
a little too convenient that the Cullens appear just as she's admitting she's lost.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 1/22
Job? I suspect he's on a mission for Carlisle.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 1/22
I'm sure the poem's intent was clear to Edward. Bell is at quite a disadvantage here - not knowing much about the Cullens. I find it tough to keep that in mind as I read.
2,212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »