Reviews for Metaphysics
twiclare chapter 26 . 10/9/2015
Poor Sophie, she is so shocked to know what they really are.
twiclare chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
I'm loving the fact that I'm completely unsure about what's going on. This story is anything but formulaic!
twiclare chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Hmm, intriguing!
twiclare chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Carlisle must certainly understand Edward better than anyone! The goodbye kiss was so poignant.
twiclare chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
It's nice to have a slightly more mature and reasoned character with Jake!
twiclare chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Loved the date, now will Jake get her to join the dots?
twiclare chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Bella doesn't miss much, she just hasn't put all the pieces together yet!
twiclare chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I'm loving this so far!
beachdreamer chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
I like that JAke and Edward can view each other a bit more rationally in this story. Intriguing so far...
CarlisleAndBella'sLove123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
jcnf009 chapter 36 . 7/8/2015
I loved this one! Thank you!
dpennell007 chapter 36 . 6/5/2015
Wow, that was one terrific story! I barely looked up from my phone for the past two weeks, reading this on the train to, and from work.

Thank you for the surprise of Alistair's passion for Sophie - one of the best original characters ever - and for a tortured Carlisle who loved, and lost... Most of all, I'm grateful to have found this once complete. Definitely a favorite to be added to my re-read list. I Loved it!
sheilagilger chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
The best lemon!
NKubie chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
Hi AM! I can't believe this got so lost in my inbox. I am so, SOOO sorry that I haven't reviewed until now. Especially because the Twilighted thread for this story was such an integral part of my social life way back when. You personally even got to witness some landmark posting numbers from me. Thank you for that! :)

I have loved this story from day one and I love the way you wrapped this up. And just so I know I haven't completely misinterpreted it, that "heartbeat" was coming from Bella's womb, right? I hope so. That would be a lovely way to allow their journey to continue, whether we witness it or not.

I want to thank you for raising the bar on intelligent stories, witty banter and intriguing mysteries. I know why SR rec'd this story and I'm so glad I listened! You have been such a gracious author and though we haven't had recent contact, I will always consider you one of my fandom friends. :)

Best to you and yours and I look forward to whatever you have in store in the future!

Guest chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I truly enjoyed reading it but it left so many things unanswered. Did they have a baby? What would happen to the baby? Or to Bella? Did she finally change? Who replaced the volturi? Please write a sequal or at least an epilogue. I feel like too many loose ends were left behind.
2,176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »