Reviews for Metaphysics
NPakus chapter 1 . 5/23
Very curious about this beginning !
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 36 . 4/27
Wow. I liked your different twists on things. Definitely kept me going. Thanks for sharing!
I loved the story.. but it's been a while or I'm just too slow.. I don't get the punchline?
Daylen chapter 36 . 4/4
I think i lost track of this story sometime ago and just realised that it had been completed! So glad to see that Sophie was not only still around but still as sassy a vampire as she was a human :)
Great story!
TheSpatulaGirl chapter 7 . 3/20
I know you wrote this story so long ago so I'm not even sure if you still regularly check reviews! I've recently began to read fanfic again and stumbled across this story - so so so glad I did! You're prose style is unique and such a joy to read, it has an almost semantic field of sophistication much like Angela Carter. As a Londoner who is studying English literature this story is such a fun experience to be reading! Bella's love and inquisition for finding the true meaning behind poetry echoes so well my own thirst of knowledge when doing research. Incorporating such a rich history so innately in your story is something I've never encountered in fanfiction. I guess I just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying your lovely writing and can't wait to see how Bella and Edward's relationship blossoms further!
dorothybert chapter 36 . 3/14
Sweet. Thanks.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 36 . 3/1
How did I miss this ending! So, a late, but sincere thanks for completing this tale! This has been an incredible experience, one I will begin again shortly as I read this very original and charming story of Edward and Bella all over again!
Denninelli chapter 36 . 2/8
Thanks for an enchanting piece of writing which has kept me enthralled the whole way through.
mrsvixter chapter 36 . 2/8
loved this fict
well done
mrsvixter chapter 29 . 2/8
loved it was sexy and hot without being too much
well done
god this story is good so different nice change
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 36 . 2/2
Brilliant , brilliant story.
I'm shocked it's taken me this long to find this tale and even happier that it was Complete by the time I arrived here.
Wonderfully written...Utterly unique...extremely intelligent...and a billion times better than Breaking Dawn. Sophie is such a kick-ass addition to the Cullen clan.
I'm really hoping you've got some more plot bunnies running around that big brain if yours...ready and waiting to show themselves.
Thanks for your hard work and beautiful words.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1
Metaphysics has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
CindyWindy1 chapter 36 . 1/25
Hey, AM! Thanks so much for completing this epic tale! I would've reviewed much sooner but I wanted to enjoy a leisurely read through before savoring the final chapter. What a pleasure it's been these last few weeks to revisit these characters of which I'm so fond.

I really love this story. You've artfully woven in many canon elements, changing them to fit your wonderful tale. You cleverly included two New Moon storylines (Edward's and Carlisle's). You altered imprinting and refashioned BD (thankfully no more Jacob falling for Bella's daughter) making the story better and more believable.

That was a lovely ending chapter! I liked the use of the photographs, and how you had Sophie narrate and give a final demonstration of her intriguing gift. She was an excellent OC. I grew so attached to her and she definitely feels canon to me now.

I hope you continue to write in some manner...a new ff, a continuation of No Good Deed, more Metaphysical Wanderings (especially from dear Edward), something else, hmm? As long as you're sharing your talent! Thanks again!
jag101265 chapter 36 . 1/23
AMAZING!
jag101265 chapter 10 . 1/19
Ahhh, so she has heard the legends. I like a well written Jake, also. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk. :)
2,148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »