Reviews for Metaphysics
BridieM chapter 9 . 3/17
love these two. maturity sits well. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 3/16
Am enjoying their back and forth. :D
BridieM chapter 4 . 3/16
Really enjoying this tale. :D
BridieM chapter 2 . 3/16
Loving your Humour. :D
BridieM chapter 1 . 3/16
This seems intriguing. :D
homermyhero chapter 35 . 2/27
Wowsers! Now that was a truly magnificent read. I was addicted from the first chapter, it was such a unique story line with twists and turns to keep you guessing, some love, angst and mystery in one ideal package. Thank you so much for sharing it, it really is one that everyone should be reading. Your writing and imagination is beyond published books I have read lately. Thank you, thank you, thank you :) Loved it.
Lilith Leazman chapter 31 . 2/27
This was definitely one of my favorite stories, beautifully written.
Lilith Leazman chapter 4 . 2/7
Your writing is equal parts entertaining and captivating. Your mastery of the eloquent flow of sophisticate banter with the sprinkling of day to day humor is really wonderful. I can’t wait to read more.
effward 47 chapter 2 . 1/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
jule2 chapter 35 . 1/17
Brilliant.
NKubie chapter 35 . 1/3
How could I have not realized that I missed this chapter? Shame on me!

This was really exciting, AM! You wrote a very intense fighting scene with clarity and that can be a very difficult feat. Nice work!

I was surprised by how the sides ended up shaking out. More so about Marcus, up until the end.

That was quite a risk that Bella took by letting Sophie drink from her, but glad it worked. Bella really doesn't have a sense of self-preservation, does she?

This has to be nearing the end I think, right? I've really loved this journey so far and look forward to whatever comes next!

xo
Nan
Joni webb chapter 35 . 1/1
Gawd! Finally all reread and up to date now. The most fabulous vamp fic ever written, bar none, even better than the original breaking dawn. I love this story, Sophie and gen and Tristan ( I miss him!) and allistair. You are a genius. Genius !
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I can't help but be thrown out of your story every time you write in a reference to your own screen name, another fic or some inside joke on your Twi thread (I'm assuming?). Random observation.
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
All I can say is those who most deserved it met their fate this day! Great battle scene, darlin'!
radvan chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
sorry im confused are e&b trying for a baby or do they not know who gen is yet
Diane