Reviews for Metaphysics
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 36 . 2/2
Brilliant , brilliant story.
I'm shocked it's taken me this long to find this tale and even happier that it was Complete by the time I arrived here.
Wonderfully written...Utterly unique...extremely intelligent...and a billion times better than Breaking Dawn. Sophie is such a kick-ass addition to the Cullen clan.
I'm really hoping you've got some more plot bunnies running around that big brain if yours...ready and waiting to show themselves.
Thanks for your hard work and beautiful words.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1
Metaphysics has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
CindyWindy1 chapter 36 . 1/25
Hey, AM! Thanks so much for completing this epic tale! I would've reviewed much sooner but I wanted to enjoy a leisurely read through before savoring the final chapter. What a pleasure it's been these last few weeks to revisit these characters of which I'm so fond.

I really love this story. You've artfully woven in many canon elements, changing them to fit your wonderful tale. You cleverly included two New Moon storylines (Edward's and Carlisle's). You altered imprinting and refashioned BD (thankfully no more Jacob falling for Bella's daughter) making the story better and more believable.

That was a lovely ending chapter! I liked the use of the photographs, and how you had Sophie narrate and give a final demonstration of her intriguing gift. She was an excellent OC. I grew so attached to her and she definitely feels canon to me now.

I hope you continue to write in some manner...a new ff, a continuation of No Good Deed, more Metaphysical Wanderings (especially from dear Edward), something else, hmm? As long as you're sharing your talent! Thanks again!
jag101265 chapter 36 . 1/23
AMAZING!
jag101265 chapter 10 . 1/19
Ahhh, so she has heard the legends. I like a well written Jake, also. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk. :)
jag101265 chapter 9 . 1/19
An amazing story. I'm curious as to how Bella is going to figure out Edward is a vampire. I'm assuming that she has no idea Jacob is a wolf and has not heard the legends.
jag101265 chapter 1 . 1/18
So well written...I'm hooked!
Bsmitreader chapter 36 . 1/17
I love how you told this story and hope you write another one soon!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 1/16
We are thrilled to feature this wonderful story today at The International House of FanFiction!
Jaygm chapter 36 . 1/9
What a tale! Loved it. The prose was beautiful and the new characters were a delight to read, especially Sophie. Thank you for this.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 1/9
Aro and Jane toast. Always what you will do.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/9
Aro, the greedy and slimy little control freak!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/9
And so the "dance" begins. . .
Jaygm chapter 32 . 1/9