Reviews for Metaphysics
CindyWindy chapter 35 . 12/11/2013
Yikes, you're going to make them actually fight this out, aren't you? Reviewing/rambling as I read...

Alec and Benjamin together are a real threat. Very clever to unite their powers.

How can Bella possibly make it through the battle without being injured and probably killed? I'm really concerned for her.

I'm so worried for Rose and Alice! Oh no, not Sophie! Crazy, sweet Bella to the rescue! Is she drinking venom? Is she changing?

I'm astounded over Marcus. I don't know what got me more - when he stayed with Aro at the start of the battle, or when he took Aro out at the end!

What a chapter! It was full of surprises, with new alliances formed, old ones severed, and many heads that rolled...literally. So many shocking developments that I didn't see coming! I should have known that you'd come up with something special for the finale, because the story's been first rate from the very beginning. I'm overjoyed that you're putting in the time to finish it! Thank you!
Bow to your sensei chapter 35 . 12/11/2013
I KNEW Marcus was playing with something hidden close to his chest!

Great battle scene; worth the wait!
Rebadams7 chapter 35 . 12/10/2013
Amen!
R
Reinbeau chapter 35 . 12/10/2013
Great fight scene.

I think I see a silver lining in that cloud band.
mommymac0508 chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Wow they did it they put a stop to Aro and all who was with him now who is left who made it out alive update soon
Tdot TwiFic chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
So so much happened and I shouldn't try to read it when I am half asleep. But the people/vamps I care about are still there, so it all worked out.
polyphany chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Love it!
dinotopian chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Thank you!
miaokuancha chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
So awesome!

What a finale!

So stoked that you've seen this to the end.

I hope, hope, hope that you will let us see Carlisle's storytelling to Marcus.

Awesome sauce!
Cullenosopy chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Wowee! That was one helluva bbq!

What was Bella drinking? Was it venom?

Thank you!
jansails chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
I feel like I went through the battle myself reading this.
Thank goodness Marcus made the decision to grab Marcus.
jansails/jan2
mrsvixter chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
enjoying this story
well done
debslmac chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
loved this :)
youngandmature chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
Recently stumbled upon this story. Cannot wait for an update.
jerz13 chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
I love your story. It definitely adds so much more than the original. I would be happy with another 34 chapters or so, just to make sure I don't miss anything that will happen in the next 4 or 500 years. Thanks for writing this.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »