Reviews for My mate
love it
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Poisidon SHIPS IT!
TMNTRAPHFANGIRL1 chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
lol I laughed so hard when hades said where nico's temper come from
paz chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
Amazing
Glimmer Beast chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Damn you must have a lot of free time. Awesome story!
Really chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Cat-angels, really? I mean I get angle wings. Or cat ears but togeather. . . Isn't sort of an oxymoron? Angles have wings of a bird, cats eats birds. . .so shouln't nico sort of fight himself. Cat-angels, REALLY? But its really not a bad story, but cat-angels.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Oh snap! Annabeth! Dis is not gud! I hope Nico dos not try to keel her
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Oh, dear. Nick is in some deep shite. And percy is just over here like WTF IS GOIN ON!?
SwimmingPotatoes chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
hi. ive just finished reading the first chapter of this story, and currently looking through the comments. the plot seems relatively interesting, and im excited to see what happens next, but the grammar is irking me quite a bit. the errors are pretty obvious to a reader, and stands out quite a bit, especially the 'cat-angles' versus 'cat-angels' error. i have yo say though, the mental image of a 'cat-angle' is indeniably amusing. just letting you know that if possible, proof-read your work before uploading it! yup. :)

( uncapitalized words were on purpose. obviously. )

- PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Um through this entire story u called them cat angles did u mean angels?
NicoXisXmyXbae chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
I loved your story! I've always loved hybrid story's, keep writing!
Percy x
Antonio Fierro chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
The end.
Antonio Fierro chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
The best book ever!
cristal.blue5 chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
I totally loved this story. It was kind of cute and wild at the same time since Nico was so overprotective of Percy. Though, I was really hoping for the lemon. Do you think you can make an extra chapter? I just really feel like it should have one because of all the suggestive things Nico did.
Antonio Fierro chapter 7 . 12/13/2014