Reviews for My mate
Glimmer Beast chapter 4 . 6/27
Damn you must have a lot of free time. Awesome story!
Really chapter 1 . 1/17
Cat-angels, really? I mean I get angle wings. Or cat ears but togeather. . . Isn't sort of an oxymoron? Angles have wings of a bird, cats eats birds. . .so shouln't nico sort of fight himself. Cat-angels, REALLY? But its really not a bad story, but cat-angels.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Oh snap! Annabeth! Dis is not gud! I hope Nico dos not try to keel her
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Oh, dear. Nick is in some deep shite. And percy is just over here like WTF IS GOIN ON!?
SwimmingPotatoes chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
hi. ive just finished reading the first chapter of this story, and currently looking through the comments. the plot seems relatively interesting, and im excited to see what happens next, but the grammar is irking me quite a bit. the errors are pretty obvious to a reader, and stands out quite a bit, especially the 'cat-angles' versus 'cat-angels' error. i have yo say though, the mental image of a 'cat-angle' is indeniably amusing. just letting you know that if possible, proof-read your work before uploading it! yup. :)

( uncapitalized words were on purpose. obviously. )

- PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Um through this entire story u called them cat angles did u mean angels?
Nicoxisxmyxbae chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
I loved your story! I've always loved hybrid story's, keep writing!
Percy x
March Winters chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
The end.
March Winters chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
The best book ever!
cristal.blue5 chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
I totally loved this story. It was kind of cute and wild at the same time since Nico was so overprotective of Percy. Though, I was really hoping for the lemon. Do you think you can make an extra chapter? I just really feel like it should have one because of all the suggestive things Nico did.
March Winters chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Really good
Wolf154657 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
You could have always got Athena Goddess of Wisdom & craft together with uncle posideon and Hades topolt Annabeth down fall
Agent Pom-Pom chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I hate you. DOSE?! REALLY?! YOU SHITTY WRITER, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOES! AND PERCEUS IS SPELLED PERCEUS, NOT PERSEAUS! I STUCK UNTIL THE END HOPING FOR YAOI, BUT NOOOOO. ALL I GOT WAS "I love you!" NOT COUPLE CONFLICTS AND JUNK! THIS FANFICTION IS THE MOST TERRIBLE FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. Seriously though. YOUR WRITING SUCKS.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Pom-Pom here. Let's be honest. This chapter had a fudging hell of a lot of copying from the book. Be creative, and don't try to pass off Riordan's work as your own. That's called plagiarizing!
Agent Pom-Pom chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Honestly! "Throw" means to toss something, it does not create the sound thru. I'm an 8th grader and a much better writer than you! Proofread your fanfics before posting them!