Reviews for Survival Instinct
fictionlover209 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
it's realy good! i was hopeing ashley would survive!
scgirl-317 chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Aw, that was wonderful! Too bad that's not the way it happened. Very well written, the characters were spot-on, and their interactions were perfectly imaginable! Molto bene!

The sequel will have to wait til tomorrow, but I'm eagerly awaiting it! Great work!
scgirl-317 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Okay, going to finish in a minute, just needed to drop a note here. While the entire story has been amusing, and spot on with the characterizations (LOVED the Torchwood/Sanctuary banter, lol!), this chapter just about had me in hysterics! Tesla's always been my favorite character (Henry's a very close second), and his reaction to Torchwood had me lmao! Classic Tesla to complain about "slumming it" until he picks out the zombie... XD

Okay, going to finish reading now. ;)
CarpeDiem14 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
I just finished reading and I love this story so much! As I said yesterday, great idea and the two showd fit together perfectly. There were so many great and hilarious sentences I stopped counting them, but one was especially funny. The comparison between Jack and the Nubbins XD "They're cute as hell and over-sexed!" So true! Thanks for writing!
CarpeDiem14 chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
First of all, I really love this story! The Torchwood and the Sanctuary universe fit together perfectly and Jack being Ashleys Godfather is a great idea! It was so sad when Ashley died and I was always hoping she woud come back. I'm happy I found that story, this is how it should have continued! And everyone is totaly in character, John in particular. I'm going to continue tomorrow, it's getting late... Thanks for writing!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
I cannot begin to tell you how well you meshed these two together. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks so much for writing it!
isisthewolf chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
i really liked this, you did a good job popping over to read the sequal now :D
Di-Bee chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I've just read the whole story at a stretch, and even with English not being my mother tongue, and the length of it, I just couldn't nor wouldn't stop myself! I really appreciated the way you wrote that, especially after having finally watched all of Children of Earth ending yesterday, and also being in denial of Ashley's death (as well as Owen's or Tosh's for that matter. Oh, and Ianto's as well, I nearly forgot as for me he is just going to pop out sometime) I especially liked, and roared with laughter at every Nikola/John and Owen/Ianto (plus an extra at Ianto/Nikola) arguments, that I just felt fell so into place, and were so... great!

Especially the one with needing Nikola alive, with fingers, but an option on the legs Plus the part about John being the new taxi! That, was perfect! There were also many other things, that I won't list, my being too eager to carry on with the reading having overpowered my will to comment every chapter.

I was also wondering whether you planned on really making another crossover, after you get back probably (I took a look at your profile before reviewing, also for a possible sequel or story in itself)

Oh, and I just loved every reference to team members' being Welsh. Having been (four times) to Cardiff, I just grin at any mention of the Welsh accent )

That must be all, but there was so many I loved about that fanfic! Makes me wonder why there is so little of this kind of crossover. Not so long ago, I begun a co-writing of one with a friend, and with our respective exams, we put it in hiatus, but that motivated me to get back to it. (especially the scene with Myfanwy, that I dearly miss, especially since they didn't even mention it in Children of Earth :s) The way to 'revive' those characters in fanfiction (not counting Ashley, since she's not 'dead' lool) I just love that

And did I already mention the underlying John/Helen ship just had me grinning all over Just-plain-great!

Here, I'll stop there, but sure will reread at some point (and quite possibly review each chapter this time)

Thanks for having written and posted such an amazing story!

DiBee
OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Great! Thanks for writing.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
I know I didnt' review any of the other chapters, but they were so good I was just reading them all in a row, without pause.

So I just had to say THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

I love it! It's adorable, and very well-written.

Can't wait for the sequel! :)
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Hey there,

A bit water logged from all the rain/snow melting here but reading your story chapter/update was a GREAT treat. It's REALLY REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wonderfully done and I LOVE it. GREAT job.

Melissa
Chocolate and Drama chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
* sniff!* I love good happy ending!

Oh hem... if I haven't already told you, you are officially inducted into the SWIDOAD club ( details on my pro)... if I already have told you, or you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm very sorry cuz I have medium -term memory loss.

I can't wait to see what the surprise is, I squee'd really hard at that part!

ha ha ha Cpt. Drowned Rat! hee hee!

FANTABOLOUS!
Anduria Trianys chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Yay! Happy Birthday to me, indeed! *Winks* And yay to seeing the Devamper in this one - Owen's right, considering that Tesla's a genius, that name is rather pathetic (which I think is pretty much what we thought when we watched the episode!)

Oh, and:

"No comments from the graveyard."

*Laughs ass off* You know I love that line and it has me giggling like a lunatic every time I hear/read it!:D Brilliant - so snarky and just SO Tesla! And I love the thought of Tosh watching him like she wants to take him and the Devamper apart (I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't say no to doing that either!)

Clearly, Tesla's partner was the one who came up with the name for the radio - I have a funny feeling that if Tesla had named it, it would be called...I dunno, 'The Sound Producer.'

And Helen's right, Druitt and Tesla really DO act like children when they're together - which is probably why I reckon the best way for them to communicate would either be over the phone, over MSN (if they can work it) or in two rooms with bullet proof (and sword/fist/any other weapon proof) glass between them!

Glad that the machine did manage to save Ash though - and I bet she will be too! :D

Oh - 'Captain Drowned Rat' had me in fits of giggles again! And no, the team are never going to let Jack live that one down (and somehow, I don't really think that Jack is all that bothered about it, if he's honest with himself). Love that James used to address letters to 'Captain Drowned Rat' as well.

Bless Ianto for arranging James' funeral - if anyone can get it right, he can - he does, after all, know everything! Very touching, as well, that Helen knew Jack and Estelle when they were together and that she thought they were so good together.

(By the way, is it just me who thinks that asking Tesla to be careful and not to get too far in over his head is just NEVER going to work? And yes, everyone keep an eye on Mexico!)

Can't wait for the epilogue!
melissaadams22 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Hey there,

WOW it was a GREAT treat today to see an addition to this story. We have had nice weather for a couple days and finding the update to this story was a WONDERFUL addition. Nicely done, keep it up please.
BethBuck chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
This is pretty enjoyable. I will have to check out your other fan fiction.