Reviews for Cured
GreenHorn22 chapter 18 . 2/24
This is a really good story and I have enjoyed reading it. Has it been abandoned, because it hasnt been updated in a while and I would love to find out how it ends.
LilyMaidOfLondon chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Fair greetings to you sir knight/fair lady
Before I continue reading I just want to ask you a question- Do you plan on making this story history accurate or not? If you were then I would point out that orange juice (in chater two) didn't exist in the Time Of Arthur (however debatable that 'time' actually was) but if you weren't I wouldn't bother about it (If 'Merlin' is historically accurate I'll eat my hose.).
On with this fiendish ballad!
-The Lily-Maid of Londinium
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
This is a great story! I haven't read another like it. There are many ways I can see this going. I hope you continue to update so we can discover how this unfolds :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
It's great! Please continue it
servant123 chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
The end has confused me, and startled me a bit. So, according to the seer, Merlin's getting killed off and the dead villain is still alive? Not a fan. I'm hoping everything will awesomely turn around with happy endings abound, though :) Keep writing :)
servant123 chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Eeek! I'm getting close to the last chapter posted :/ I hope you pick this story back up!
servant123 chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Interesting backstory, again, verrry intense. But I think I like it :) Keep up the good work ;)
servant123 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Soooooo intense
servant123 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
"Aw, you sly dog! You got me monologuing!" Yep- always a prime opportunity to take down a bad guy. Way to go Merlin! ;) Keep up the good work!
servant123 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Woops. I think I got a little confuse back there somewhere, but I'm on track now! I love the plot to this story, although I am feeling a bit lost every now and again because there's just so much happening at the same time. Other than that (and the error with using "grown" instead of "groan") this is perfectly awesome ;) Keep up the good work!
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I liked getting back to Arthur and Lancelot once more- and good job with Norane, keeping up a constant mystery somewhere throughout each chapter. Nice work. Excellent job with all the descriptons, by the way, I can picture the house on the mountain, and the expressions on their faces. (I try no to picture Merlin all beat-up too much, but good job there, all the same.) Keep writing :)
servant123 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Exciting :) I like how you went forward through the story, then revealed the past- it's one of my favorite storytelling techniques :) Keep up the good work!
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Oh my schnoodles! This is so intense! This just doubled-quadrupled-umtupled in awesome addictiveness. Do you see how amazing your work is? It's reduced me to blabbering nonsense. That's how awesome it is. Eeek! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! Everyone looking at this review- if you haven't picked up this story yet- you should. Keep being awesome!
God bless :D
servant123 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Beginning: Intense. Interesting, a bit dark, but very attention-grabbing.
Middle: Nice work ;) I love the little touches of irony with Lancelot forgetting that the cure affected "normal people like Merlin" and the funny bit when he said he was getting used to girls ignoring him entirely.
Later: BWAH! What a cliffie! This is going to be intense, bro. Keep up the awesome work.
servant123 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Epic. I like the princess and Norane especially, excellent work in creating intriguing and unique original characters. Keep up the good work :)