Reviews for Worth Loving
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Okay? That was okay like pumpkin spice lattes are okay.
sofia.henriksson.92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
aww! I love it! So cute, but still not unrealistically cheesy. Keep writing!
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
All of your stories are so friggin cute!
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
awww how sweet and Remus was hilarious!
Stars.of BLU3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

lemme just say, the AWWWWWWWfactor of this story was through the roof. awesome, i loved it!
atanvarnie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
no you can't stop writing these amazing storys please and omg it was so tragically beatiful x those evil blacks dont deserve sirius he belongs to remus xx
Clare chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hell. Yeah.
Cassandramew chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that was so cute

Cissa Marvolo chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, I loved 's my favourite pairing. It was so pretty)Очень трогательна история, Ремус такой вспыльчивый. Vielen Dank!
WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is so amazingly adorable and I love it so much. Although I can't imagine Remus beating Sirius up, he makes up for it before and after the beating with the touching and the kissing. Aww, it's so cute. I love, love, love it .
Me chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
No, don't retire! What would we do without such gorgeous, mad, creative geniuses out there as yourself? Don't leave us to sanity! Please! How would Remus and Sirius cope in their canon pairings? HOW? The world is falling apart enough without it losing this glorious...imagination. That's what it is. Ok, random or what? But straight from the heart.
A chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Don't retire from fanfiction! That was a great story! I loved it. :)
Mockingbird89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I think this is really nice. You've gotten the characters right, and you write very well. Don't get discouraged; keep at it!
mysterySanity chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
No it wasn't good. It was amazing! It makes me feel all *tingly*. Ahem... Anyways...
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh it was so cute! I loved it! I'm squeeling with delight, even though you can't see it. I blow you a kiss, dah-ling.