Reviews for Counting Scars
amazing!
el chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love this so much! D
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
beautiful story! really touching and well written! i enjoyed it a lot. one of the best ron hermione stories ive read!
Ginevraahhhh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
absolutley bloody amazing. i really enjoyed it. it was really hard hitting and really moving. i was almost in tears as hermione sat on the bathroom floor. well done. keep writing... x
michelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was so beautiful. I could tell that you put so much meaning and heart into this piece. It really is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever heard. You captured all the characters' personalities perfectly. Please continue to write stories like this one because you are an incredible author and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow! Amazing story, you should do a sequel telling us what happens while Ron & Hermione are in Australia!
rKrispyt chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hey - this fic, I'm pretty sure (once I saw the line from Hairspray) was for me! :) Unfortunately I had a computer crash incident and lost my story, so to be fair to my recipient I dropped out of the Canon Fest. :( But I am reading all the submissions and trying to get a story written for my intended recipient just to see this through. Anyways,I wanted to make sure I told you how much I enjoyed this and I'm so sorry that you did all that work and then I had to drop out. Thank you so much :)
Linders chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow! Such a beautiful story. So touching I it almost made me cry.
SugarDee chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow i didn't realise there were 80 words. how many pages again? ahha,,

anyway why did the recipient drop out? you've done a lot and it took you months to finish this. but don't you think it's such a relief to finally finish a really long fic? cos that's what i usually feel after i finish, even though all of my stories are never this long. ahha,,

i've got a Q: why didn't you put this in romance and drama or angst or hurt/comfort genre?

and another one: i thought they went to bill and fleur's.. then somewhere in the middle, you wrote muriel's.. so which one is right? but i guess bill and fleur's is the correct one?

well that whole thing being said, i think it's well written. ;]

til next time..
AverageJay chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very well done
crumpet93 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is beautiful thank you

x