Reviews for Playing With Fire
sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
i love this whole storyline! i always wanted to see more with sam's powers!
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I'm really liked how you wove Sam's powers popping up saving the day but how much it hurt him to do it.

I did notice a few typos...

What ever was happing,

He shot at t again

But wave rolled on. (missing a word)

A great ending to the episode! :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Such a sad tale of revenge. I'm glad you touched on the fact this would be a hard hunt for the boys. The bad guy is human... which makes this such a different hunt for them. I look forward to reading the conclusion.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Scary- creepy stuff. The monster is horrible and it almost got Sam. Interesting turn of events with Sam's powers back online. I'm glad you brought up the past rawhide hunt... that must have weighed heavy on Sam when they took this hunt. :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I have really enjoyed the virtual season, I know a lot of hard work has been put into it. This episode is creepy especially since the kids name is my name. The plot makes this another great start to an episode... but I did notice a couple of things that you guys might want to be aware of...

You have Bobby say- Kids going missing in Arizona. You're close, and being that it's kids involved, it's worth a look at.

But a few paragraphs down it changes from Arizona when Bobby says-

Westlake, Ohio. And you two be careful.

So you might want to change the Arizona part.

There are a few typos-

Sam sighted in frustration

And they all knew that year hadn't been any better with the costant fear

Yep, definiely too much like last year,

Besides those things... a great strong start- can't wait to read more. :0)
shmrck14 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I loved this ep. So much like a S1 MOTW with your mytharc organically included!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Interesting story. Looking forward to next week's installment. :D

In the first chapter, Bobby mentioned kids going missing in Arizona then sent the boys to Westlake, Ohio. :D I've done that before. lol Just to let you know.

See you next week!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. Great job.
iris254 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Great job!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
"Some of these yuppie moms would do it in a heartbeat for their precious little angels" Okay, so, that line put this really weird image in my head of a woman in a really expensive business suit, brief case in one hand, the other hand holding a leash that's attached to the really freaky looking monster.

I know that's random, but... I guess this is what happens after studying too much (excuse).

"Dean stuffed the last of his sandwich into his mouth and gave Sam a pat on the back as he stood up, using the opportunity to wipe his greasy fingers on Sam’s shirt." I've done that to people I know... which I guess makes me a dick...

“Say it,” Dean said, opening the Impala’s door. “Say who’s the most awesome big brother and the greatest hunter in the world combined.” That sounds like Dean.

Great job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Interesting. Can't wait for more! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Great update! Cant wait for more! :D
mousefiction chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Great job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hm... very interesting; I'm curious to see where this is going.

It's well written as well, although you did miss some spelling errors (Dean loked aroundlooked; but everyone who knows her knows better then that than not then) But it happens to everyone (like, I do it too).

Anyway, good job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Promising start. I'm interested to see where this is going. :)