Reviews for Darkest Blue
DragonsFlame117 chapter 31 . 8/10
Noooooo I'm crying so hard, it can't stop there please! No! Please, please finish the tale! Oh god I'm so emotionally invested in this I can't stop crying. Poor Ichigo. Poor everyone really, oh god.
Animeisthecoolest chapter 31 . 2/14
I really love this story I really hope that u finish it soon !
Starving Your Friends chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
Absolutely blown away by how wonderful you captured every emotion. Excited for more! Would buy this book.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
There's no way that's the end...
Tazbird chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
It has been a long time since i red this story i hope you finish it or at least add some chapters its one of my favorites
Jing chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
oh gosh. I really love the little detail of you giving hollowfied Ichigo the Greek name with the meaning of protector of mankind. The dreams that he has, and all the emotions that you portrayed in both Ichigo and Urahara in this chapter was truly magnificent.. This is actually my third time re-reading this fic, but it never ceases to amaze me.
P.S. I thinks this chapter kinda fits with the Lady Gaga song, Alejandro. kinda emo rn ;(
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2016
Those last few lines with Starrk and Lilynette pretty much broke my heart why did you fucking do this to me?
Saniwa chapter 31 . 8/19/2016
Oh man, I'd eagerly wait for the update / the AiIchi fic I crave because Aizen is so IC it hurts! And Urahara/Ichigo is 3
Blazin'Blue chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
My heart hurts so bad!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
Super good please update
JustAGuest chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
I just wanted to say, this story is dear to my heart. I don't know if you have the end planned, but if you do, and you decide not to write out the end, please tell us what happens! That's how much I have loved this fic. There's something about it. You understand the Bleach universe the best out of most fanfiction writers, and that's what makes a darn good fic: understanding the source material.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
tu pourez mettre la suite si te plaît
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
C'est quand la suite si tu te plaît
katiepoon chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
The saddest story ever! More chapters please?
Junichiblue chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
I don't know what to say. Just that I loved it! Grim is safe. *bounces and claps*.
My only comment (not a bad one, just noticed) is that I expected from your explanations along the way for Ichigo to be a little bit more... "merged"? I mean, he's sort of back to the way he was, with a hollow in his head, when I got the impression you were going to work it more that they were now one complete person on the outside with both memories. So not really Ichigo and not Alejo, but New Ichigo. haha. So I just thought I'd mention that... But I still LOVE it the way it is. How can I not with your great writing. :)