Reviews for Darkest Blue
Guest chapter 31 . 6h
C'est quand la suite si tu te plaƮt
katiepoon chapter 31 . 10/10
The saddest story ever! More chapters please?
Junichiblue chapter 31 . 4/27
I don't know what to say. Just that I loved it! Grim is safe. *bounces and claps*.
My only comment (not a bad one, just noticed) is that I expected from your explanations along the way for Ichigo to be a little bit more... "merged"? I mean, he's sort of back to the way he was, with a hollow in his head, when I got the impression you were going to work it more that they were now one complete person on the outside with both memories. So not really Ichigo and not Alejo, but New Ichigo. haha. So I just thought I'd mention that... But I still LOVE it the way it is. How can I not with your great writing. :)
aya -.- desu chapter 31 . 4/20
No staaarrrrrkkkk! TT
AppleCiderr chapter 31 . 4/18
NO! Starrk! Lilly! Ooh! Aizen is gonna get it! Ichigo is wiser and stronger now! I hope it's a painful death for him!
lovemydogs82 chapter 31 . 4/18
Loved this chapter! I'm SO glad grimm was saved but why starrk?! Whyyyyyy Excellent chapter and I'm ecstatic that Ichigo is still arrancar and supremely powerful...that's what I've been waiting for in this story!:)
rebecca taylor chapter 31 . 4/18
T_T Starrk.
WhiteW12-0 chapter 31 . 4/18
Dude, you had me tearing up at the end T_T So sad But eager for more!
Gleca chapter 30 . 4/16
Oh my fucking God this story is absolutely amazing, I can not wait until the next chapter.
I have NEVER read a fan fiction that has kept me enthralled like this one. I literally just read up to the most recent ch in two days. Bravo, this storyline is incredible.
aya -.- desu chapter 30 . 3/24
Zombie ichigo...
And another fabulous chapter! Thanks for updating!
Junichiblue chapter 30 . 3/16
O_O AWESOME! So many cool and happy and awesome feels. I loved the feeling between the two of them. What a nice way to see them re-connect. I love Ichigo's gentle approach and understanding of Alejo's confusion and his trepidation at the whole situation. He's 100 per cent Ichigo. And now he's... super Ichigo! :D Go kick Aizen's ass and save Urahrara... ooooh and I can't wait for some new-Ichi and Grim interaction as well. *grins* :D
Junichiblue chapter 29 . 3/16
So many beautiful phrases and draw-you-in moments. Love the chapter. Love the pacing. Really moving along and very exciting! :)
I've been sort-of keeping up with this story! Not very closely, because the subject matter is very uncomfortable. Not only the non-con but the way Ichigo becomes Alejo which I DO like story-wise, but actually reading it is too close to dub-con which kind of really weirds me out. Isn't that strange? Intellectually I know it makes for a good story and some good drama but I don't actually like suffering through it with the characters! :P Anyways.

So I've been skipping around in your story, skimming over a lot of it because of the subject matter, but I read this chapter through. I thought this was a very good chapter and a great way to start resolving some of the plot threads you have going on. I just wanted to say good job! And thanks for writing. :)