Reviews for Darkest Blue
So I know it's been like...years since you posted in this fic but good Lord this has been an amazing story. I binged it from start to finish and I am hoping for a miracle that you will receive this review and will consider finishing the story because I am so hooked
bottlecaps chapter 31 . 5/4
Absolutely without a doubt the BEST fan fiction I have EVER read. Period. No other story has made me laugh, smile, and cry the way this one has. Thank you for this.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 31 . 8/10/2017
Noooooo I'm crying so hard, it can't stop there please! No! Please, please finish the tale! Oh god I'm so emotionally invested in this I can't stop crying. Poor Ichigo. Poor everyone really, oh god.
Yuki3573 chapter 31 . 2/14/2017
I really love this story I really hope that u finish it soon !
Starving Your Friends chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
Absolutely blown away by how wonderful you captured every emotion. Excited for more! Would buy this book.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
There's no way that's the end...
Tazbird chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
It has been a long time since i red this story i hope you finish it or at least add some chapters its one of my favorites
Jing chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
oh gosh. I really love the little detail of you giving hollowfied Ichigo the Greek name with the meaning of protector of mankind. The dreams that he has, and all the emotions that you portrayed in both Ichigo and Urahara in this chapter was truly magnificent.. This is actually my third time re-reading this fic, but it never ceases to amaze me.
P.S. I thinks this chapter kinda fits with the Lady Gaga song, Alejandro. kinda emo rn ;(
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2016
Those last few lines with Starrk and Lilynette pretty much broke my heart why did you fucking do this to me?
Saniwa chapter 31 . 8/19/2016
Oh man, I'd eagerly wait for the update / the AiIchi fic I crave because Aizen is so IC it hurts! And Urahara/Ichigo is 3
Blazin'Blue chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
My heart hurts so bad!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
Super good please update
JustAGuest chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
I just wanted to say, this story is dear to my heart. I don't know if you have the end planned, but if you do, and you decide not to write out the end, please tell us what happens! That's how much I have loved this fic. There's something about it. You understand the Bleach universe the best out of most fanfiction writers, and that's what makes a darn good fic: understanding the source material.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
tu pourez mettre la suite si te plaît
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
C'est quand la suite si tu te plaît