Reviews for My heart of the keyblade
KimKuran chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I loved this story! It is awesome! I really hope you update it soon. I love the story plot, the character Amasu with Riku (hopefully) and of course I love the pairing of Kairi and Sora :)
Tetsudai-kun chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
im confused xarret? what kind of plot twist are you trying to pull?
Keybladeluver chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ok i read all the chapters and may i say not bad at all. of course tho u do have some things to work out with. Like the grammar, they're some things u need to re-read over to make more sense

EX: some of the sentences you would use the word "they're" when it should of been "their" or "there".

and second, you kinda got your facts wrong...like how did ventus become roxas then back to himself again?

besides all that it was an interesting read. I hope to read more sokai in the future and if u hav any questions for me plz feel free to ask.
Tetsudai-kun chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
please update im lovin it its excited
The Autumn Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
You want a review your said? WEll I'll give ya one XDD Jk, jk. I love ya ya big lug (note, like a BROTHER!)

Anyways, to be constructive, I suggest you work on the spelling, other wise, the story is good. And are you gonna credit me for the character idea? XDD Jk, Jk, I know you do, just not in front of everyone that is.

But as I've told you before, excellent work and I wish you luck on other chapters. Just work on the spelling and grammer. That's all I really noticed.

P.S. I'm not a fluff fan but that scene was adorable! XDD
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Nice second chapter! Keep up the good work!
Nox the Reaper chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
so far so good update soon
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I haven't read the chapter yet, but I read the A/N at the beginning and I wanted to give you the best advice I could: Google search for Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts wiki (each is separate) All I know about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, I learned from Kingdom Hearts Wiki. And, this morning, I was in a bit of a crazy FF mode, becuase I was looking up things for it like crazy. Alright, time for me to read the chapter, but I bet it's really awesome, so accept this as a positive review as well as some 'well-needed' advice.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Please update ASAP!