Reviews for One Kiss
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love pre-series cb and I really liked this one shot.
cakebakery chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw ur such a teaser, it's so good,ur completed fic is always the best
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
your stories are always great,including this one.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
The most brilliant Chuck Bass line ever “Because I was meant to hear you beg my name,” . Only he could pull of something so self centered and contrived, but is so freaking hot, it is not even funny.

And for the record I love the game playing out in his suite when she comes to him drunk and wanting attention and he gives it to her, but not in the way she is expecting, it is far more than that.

I love it! :) It made my Monday! :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was really great to read.

It wouldn't be so surprising if Blair would continously go to Chuck for the reason, that only he truly understands her, in a way nobody else does. Yet, it's a hard thing, for Chuck-because, he's continously tempted by the sight of Blair; knowing fullwell, he can't have her as his-until Nate is out of the picture. Therefore, the only thing that Chuck can do, at the moment, is to push Blair-until that moment, he's been waiting for has come.

Luckily, for Chuck; his patience at waiting for the inveitable to occur between himself and Blair, paid off.

Chuck got his moment; therefore, he got Blair in the end, as well.

So, here's looking forward to more. Until then.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Well, this is pretty awesome, I have to admit. Heh. Though, I honestly don't think they would be THIS intimate pre-1x07. I mean, they were obviously close, but...trying to seduce him? Him basically already being aware of his butterflies? *shakes head* Idk...good fic though! lol. I enjoyed it. ;p Thank God it's not from a quote! XD Haha. Sorry, but I really just like pure imaginative unique ideas the most. ;p