Reviews for Entanglement
VogueThousand chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Awesome job !
Dosio86 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Wonderful job, but as a side note: Don't forget Massive Dynamic is in New York and Peter & Olivia are in Boston. Two hours is a really short time window to get ready then catch a flight to NY and get to lower Manhattan. The show always seems to gloss that fact over.

Otherwise, wonderfully written, and keep up the good work!
Dosio86 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Another great chapter. The interplay between Olivia & Peter feels natural.
Dosio86 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Great chapter, & nice tie in with the Peruvian earthquake. Can't stop reading!
Dosio86 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Excellent! This is what I think we all wish would've happened instead. Olivia not telling Peter seemed OOC in the series.
Dosio86 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great start so far, can't wait to see where it goes!
Perfectisneverperfect chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
a finally had time to read it !

SO AMAZING ! I don't even have word! wow 3
hoellenwauwau chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
What a sweet ending! Aww! Great story, I absolutely loved it! I liked the idea of Peter thinking about Olivia to revert back to his old persona - she's like an anchor for him. :) Very nicely done!
Inkblood chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Ohmitaylorlautner!That was awesome!

I finally finished and I was so happy.

"When he got upstairs, he saw that the door to his room was closed. He silently and carefully opened the door as he didn't want to alarm Olivia. When he stepped inside, the sight in front of him broke his the moonlight streaming from the window he could see Olivia curled up in his bed, wearing his clothes holding his sweater in tight grip next to her face. She looked exhausted even in deep sleep and the tracks of tears on her cheeks were still felt close to bursting with emotions and he just wanted to run to Olivia to scoop her up and never let go. But he quietly closed the door, shed his jacket and shoes and sat down on the edge of the bed."

That part broke my heart! I almost cried!

Lovely work! Let's all pray that the writers had a similar idea to yours(as far as Liv&Peter belonging together).

Oh, and William bell and AlterWalter are both still on my hit-with-something-really-hard-and-painful list.

Ink

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like a pulse behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls but pass it does. Even during 8 week hiatuses.
Talia chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Good story but please fix the typos. "Walter "run" to Peter should be "ran". ""Are you saying that your confidence in "you"(1) data and in "you"(1) scientists is so poor? What else are you lying about?" Peter hissed.

Bell lifted his hands in an effort to ward "of"(2) Peter's wrath.

Should be "your" and "off". Thanks for the great story. My head hurts reading it just like it hurts after seeing the show. Good job! LOL!
AguiD chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
i go away for the weekend and come back to find this wonderful story completed! its to beatuiful. not to mention that the science part of it was really confusing, yet i totally got it, in an awesome way! i secretly loved that Peter managed to get alter-walter in a mental institute and how bad is it that i was, i don't want to say happy, but not sad that Bell died! lol

awesome story!
cyn23 chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
smita chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
thank u for a wonderful story.
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Aw! That's so good!

Sorry I hadn't been reviewing... I was out of town.

Anyway, I'm actually quite sad that it ended! Great job!
killmotion chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
And you made me cry. Again. Such a heartbreaking reunion. But it was absolutely perfect. In every way. You did such an amazing job with this story, really. I will definitely reread this many times in the future. :D